stadium choice!

borojohno
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else wish a horrible painful death on the wa***rs that use them stadiums that are half shadowed?
i can live with sweaty players, at the end of the day the point is to win lol, i can live with my players and keeper making pathetic mistakes but what i cant calmly deal with is shadows on the pitch, before the game even kicks off i wish i knew where they lived so i could walk in their house slap them change the stadium and calmly walk out and get on with life haha :smiley:

Comments

• JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    borojohno wrote: »
    Anyone else wish a horrible painful death on the wa***rs that use them stadiums that are half shadowed?
    i can live with sweaty players, at the end of the day the point is to win lol, i can live with my players and keeper making pathetic mistakes but what i cant calmly deal with is shadows on the pitch, before the game even kicks off i wish i knew where they lived so i could walk in their house slap them change the stadium and calmly walk out and get on with life haha :smiley:

change your settings and it will always be night . . . . .
  • STaLLiOnO
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Where do you go to change your stadium settings?
  • JBC03FC
    STaLLiOnO wrote: »

at the start of every game you can change the time of day.
  • STaLLiOnO
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect

Okay, thank you
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2017

You can?

What screen?

Also surely you can't do this for online games can you?

@JBC03FC
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special

ooooo great shout i didnt know this... i assumed all that would be under home teams control.
    is their a permenant setting or does it have to be done every game?
  • RedArmyDoof
    2801 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is the night setting available for online too?
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

You can?

What screen?

Also surely you can't do this for online games can you?

@JBC03FC

?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Not for online away games, can't be done
  • JBC03FC
    @hjdjydyufu @Tof33z @borojohno @RedArmyDoof - to be honest, I have not tried with online yet. Dont think WL can be touched but online seasons maybe?
  • SirLaggzAlot
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does this apply to rain and snow too? I've never tried it, but that would be interesting if you forced your opponent to play in rain or snow with crazy shadows too.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Does this apply to rain and snow too? I've never tried it, but that would be interesting if you forced your opponent to play in rain or snow with crazy shadows too.

It's not interesting. It's being a fkwit