OT: Any Watford fans on here?

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
I may or may not have a shirt signed by the squad from their fantastic season last year, certificate of authenticity the lot, anyone want to buy it? :joy:

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    67232 posts Moderator
  • DoD_Jester
    26175 posts Player of the Year
    I'll buy it if the signatures are written in Troy Deeneys blood, with a certificate of authenticity that states in plain language that he died during the making of the shirt due to arterial bleeding

Maybe
  • Sanchezzzz
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    I'll buy it if the signatures are written in Troy Deeneys blood, with a certificate of authenticity that states in plain language that he died during the making of the shirt due to arterial bleeding

Maybe

giphy.gif
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up

Maybe

This might seem like a lie but I have all of the above
  • WFCBagnall
    67232 posts Moderator

Maybe

Troy <3
  • Sabo
    6812 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Wouldn't usually appreciate being tagged in stuff at an ungodly hour but thanks pal
  • WFCBagnall
    67232 posts Moderator
    Sabo wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Wouldn't usually appreciate being tagged in stuff at an ungodly hour but thanks pal

No worries mate :*