IF Matuidi

CarlosJr9
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
Do you guys think he's worth investing in? What price do you think he'll settle at when he's out of packs?

Comments

• Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    He's pretty much 1 stat better in most departments over the NIF. Personally I don't see the point, other than having a nice looking black card there's no real improvement IMHO....
  • Calatron
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have his NIF and a calcio A squad that I probably won’t sell for the whole of Fifa and I see no point in paying 200k for a player who is only +1 in every stat.
  • CarlosJr9
    I get what you guys are saying but I'm solely only after him to turn a profit do you not see him going up much when he's out of packs then?
  • Calatron
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can never be sure but again when you think of that league and the amount of decent CM’s for a fraction of the price. I just don’t see him being majorly expensive as demand won’t be that great.
  • nitraw
    2074 posts Fans' Favourite
    im wondering how high the nif will go. i picked it for 44k for my team but i'll be tempted to sell him for double
  • CarlosJr9
    I understand what you're saying thanks for your input pal.
  • CarlosJr9
    nitraw wrote: »
    im wondering how high the nif will go. i picked it for 44k for my team but i'll be tempted to sell him for double

He's around 55k currently but I can't see him rising much more tbh.