what team to build?

borojohno
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So i have sold my BPL squad cos i was mad at playing like a clown and 4 games in a row being 4-0 down on worldclass squad battle lol, no idea why as ive done ok and never since the game came out been hammered on single player squad battles untill yesterday and today :/

anyway im over it now :D but what do i do? gunna spend about 500k i think i have more if need be, la liga any good? maybe a spanish national side? anything that has really stood out to you guys as a quality leage or nation?

ps. i dont really want to mess about with hybrids as i like to rotate players when tired so il have spares for all positions n stuff.. i like simplicity :neutral:

Comments

• Mmikey
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My Italian team (Calcio A) plays fantastic. Definitely worth thinking about.
  • borojohno
    Mmikey wrote: »

i have used calcio a and found it decent especially for the price of players... and i pulled a IF brozovic earlier so that might not be a bad call mate already having a cam lol :smile:
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    Man, I would recommend you to build a La Liga-Calcio A side!
  • Mmikey
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    borojohno wrote: »

i have used calcio a and found it decent especially for the price of players... and i pulled a IF brozovic earlier so that might not be a bad call mate already having a cam lol :smile:

Brilliant.

Matuidi is a must at CDM imo.

Gomez up front is brilliant and you've got great options at CB and on the wing.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    borojohno wrote: »

Brilliant.

Matuidi is a must at CDM imo.

Gomez up front is brilliant and you've got great options at CB and on the wing.

Thought Matuidi as CDM is just not good enough. Too pricey for his performances :neutral: Brozovic is amazing, and I hate everything and everyone related to Inter in general lol
  • borojohno
    calcio midfield is soooo strong isnt it.. im there im going back wish i just kept my team instead of messing about lol.I sold because i didnt want to leave them rot in an unused squad when i built my prem team lmaoo, a week later and here i am buying them all back :dizzy:
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Calcio a is definitely the way to go mainly just for the value of players. Higuain is 90 rated and brilliant and is under 100k now I believe
  • borojohno
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Calcio a is definitely the way to go mainly just for the value of players. Higuain is 90 rated and brilliant and is under 100k now I believe

not sure hes even been over i packed him a day after official release and he was only worth 85k then :/ think i got 93k when i sold him although i did notice a few days later he was getting close to 100k.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    I bought him for 100k on Saturday prob WL effect but not regretted that decision in the slightest cos he will be in my team all the way until Crespo replaces him in a few months
  • borojohno
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    I bought him for 100k on Saturday prob WL effect but not regretted that decision in the slightest cos he will be in my team all the way until Crespo replaces him in a few months

my first decent pull in my 4th pack on icon release day was 85 crespo and i sold him to build a team lol shoulda just kept hold of him and spent another £30 on packs ha. yea i think i payed 97 there for him looks like all the high rated players are still on the rise looking at dybala there hes 400k now lowest BIN i had and sold around the 340k mark ffs lol i should have kept hold..