Walkout after a year!!

tilen11
4909 posts National Call-Up
Played draft. Lost in the finals, Got 2 jumbo premium gold packs and a rare gold pack. Opened my first jumbo pack and this guy walks out :D. Its not the greatest walkout but will for sure be used in my Calcio side. Finally a walkout!
alI2dsP.jpg

Comments

• Deano2508
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats I got Arturo Vidal in exactly the same way
  • Preppypitcha77
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats bud - nice pull!
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    gg
  • tilen11
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Congrats I got Arturo Vidal in exactly the same way

i wish that was Vidal but very happy with bonucci :smiley:
    Congrats bud - nice pull!
    Ty man

Napoli9 wrote: »
    gg

:smiley:
  • Santiago
    21486 posts Club Captain
    Honestly how is it your first in a year with all the SBC/WL rewards
  • tilen11
    edited October 2017
    Santiago wrote: »
    Honestly how is it your first in a year with all the SBC/WL rewards

Never packed anything.. Got SIF Nainggolan few hours after it came out in 17 and thats it. Completed quite a few guaranteed TOTS and 84+ inform sbc and got nothing. I remember I packed TOTS Ivanov twice, Haps, Driussi and Ritchie so no walkouts. Guaranteed 84+ informs Ive completed 2 and got Quintero and Kalinic. My pack luck was as shi*ty as it can be tbf.
  • Persevere80
    1090 posts Professional
    Congrats

I've personally never had a walk yet either and I've done my fare share of sbc and pack openings.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well done man. They are giving us less and less. Even dressing up a rubbish 83 player that goes for 800 coins into something good with fireworks and the like. Pack weights are absolutely shocking.
  • bigpokey24
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Played draft. Lost in the finals, Got 2 jumbo premium gold packs and a rare gold pack. Opened my first jumbo pack and this guy walks out :D. Its not the greatest walkout but will for sure be used in my Calcio side. Finally a walkout!
    alI2dsP.jpg

i got Aguero, sold him right away, for like 450k, got 3 or 4 other walkouts sold them all, ended up with 876k coins.. spent about 400k on a serie A squad... going forward i will switch squads every weekend.. sell , rinse and repeat.. this should be f

if i do pack a high rated card i sell am right away
  • tilen11
    Congrats

I've personally never had a walk yet either and I've done my fare share of sbc and pack openings.

shame really :(
    Well done man. They are giving us less and less. Even dressing up a rubbish 83 player that goes for 800 coins into something good with fireworks and the like. Pack weights are absolutely shocking.

That bothers me really.. whenever i see boards and Schneiderlin appears. Ive spent 30€ as I always do when I start. Highest rated card was Bakayoko but at least he sold for 23+k.
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    alI2dsP.jpg

i got Aguero, sold him right away, for like 450k, got 3 or 4 other walkouts sold them all, ended up with 876k coins.. spent about 400k on a serie A squad... going forward i will switch squads every weekend.. sell , rinse and repeat.. this should be f

if i do pack a high rated card i sell am right away

Its astonishing you had 4-5 walkouts already :D
  • bigpokey24
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    i was shocked , pulled OTW Sig, Aguero, IF Ghoulam, can't remember the rest, I sold them all