Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Daily/Weekly Objectives

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
Does anyone know if these are the same for everyone? Especially in respect of the weekly.

I've got one on the weekly about scoring 10 goals with Bundesliga players for a kit but probably won't get on so wondering if it'll cycle back round at some point as I quite like to collect the different kits.

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I doubt it will cycle back round , i have the same objective but i guess the rest of our weekly objectives are different, my others are:

Deserved win
    Upto eleven
    Seven Squad battles
    Staying Fit
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    My weekly are the same as that so wouldn't be surprised if the were across the board. Might be worth keeping an eye on them if anything more specific comes up.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    My weekly are the same too. Got the German kit, and using it now haha.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Might try to squeeze in a game on lowest skill level and see if I can knock in 10 with my loan Auba
  • pudgyfudgy
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    Might try to squeeze in a game on lowest skill level and see if I can knock in 10 with my loan Auba

I just subbed Konoplyanka on in the second half of all my games. The dude's a pretty good striker.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Weeklys are the same for everyone, dailys are different.
  • dom221
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone know if these are the same for everyone? Especially in respect of the weekly.

I've got one on the weekly about scoring 10 goals with Bundesliga players for a kit but probably won't get on so wondering if it'll cycle back round at some point as I quite like to collect the different kits.

It won't cycle back round, it's there because of Oktoberfest