Pls raise bakambu IF bin

Max_1899
381 posts Sunday League Hero
hes extinct for more than a week from transfermarket and even for 120k (max price) hes sold in under 1 sec.
just want him in my team already

Comments

• LahmChops
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    you mean you want to sell the 15 you bought.
  • Max_1899
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    lol i wish
  • Fifalegend12345
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There were several posts about this yesterday. I tried to snipe him for almost an hour yesterday to no luck. Really 120k is a way too low price range for probably the best la liga striker. So many people sniping him its impossible. Other cards have this problem too. Rose (spurs LB) was extinct all of yesterday aswell. Really 16k for the best PL left back? lol. Bound to go extinct at one point or another
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    If I had him I would sell 120k for a if card is crazy murial is better
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    There were several posts about this yesterday. I tried to snipe him for almost an hour yesterday to no luck. Really 120k is a way too low price range for probably the best la liga striker. So many people sniping him its impossible. Other cards have this problem too. Rose (spurs LB) was extinct all of yesterday aswell. Really 16k for the best PL left back? lol. Bound to go extinct at one point or another

Rose will be because of people thinking Kane will win potm and needing spurs players. Kane is extinct too