Let's make our voice heard-Send an email to the CEO of EA

FaFiFa
839 posts Semi-Pro
There are lots of posts about the changes on post patch and how majority of forumers are unhappy about it.According to the polls on Reddit and here majority of the players like the game pre-patch.Till now we did not get any response.Lets try sending an email to the CEO of EA and explain him why we are unhappy.His mail is most probably ****.Lets make our voice heard at the top level!

Comments

• Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    What exactly should people say to him though? They’re quitting or selling or just unhappy? I just don’t see any value in this.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You’re an idiot.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Everyone should say whatever they feel and think in a respectful way.We are the customers and we should raise our concerns
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You’re an idiot.
    Thanks for your constructive feedback.Keep it up!
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    that's not his email. close but no cigar.

anyways if you want to send an email send it to the customer relations people at EA, not the CEO...
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    mMounirm wrote: »

anyways if you want to send an email send it to the customer relations people at EA, not the CEO...
    I guess you are working for EA since you are sure that it is not his mail
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    mMounirm wrote: »

I guess you are working for EA since you are sure that it is not his mail

I've actually contacted the email 2 times. so I know that's the wrong email.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    This all feels like a bunch of schoolgirls getting in a strop and putting notes under the headteachers door complaining that they can't wear a face full of make-up and bows in their hair.
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    Everyone should say whatever they feel and think in a respectful way.We are the customers and we should raise our concerns

The guy most likely didn’t make the decision to change the gameplay, all you’re really putting forward is for people to fill up the guys inbox and harass him.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Pieman25 wrote: »

The guy most likely didn’t make the decision to change the gameplay, all you’re really putting forward is for people to fill up the guys inbox and harass him.

EA plant confirmed
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    Rutta wrote: »

EA plant confirmed

Sorry for being realistic on things. Maybe I should hit the swear filter a few times, insult a handful of people and wrongly insist I’m quitting the game like the majority of users.
  • RadioShaq
    15091 posts Moderator
    Whatever they do patch it not patch it roll it back there will just be a whole new set of complaint threads wanting them to change it again.
  • Tornado31619
    16962 posts World Class
    Blinky wrote: »
    This all feels like a bunch of schoolgirls getting in a strop and putting notes under the headteachers door complaining that they can't wear a face full of make-up and bows in their hair.

• FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Everything is harassment these days.Sorry for sharing this thought in the forums and harassing all forumers!
  • Weezyldn
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Our voices are heard... and ignored.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

Thanks for the great insight.I was thinking that the CEO of EA is making these kind of decisions.I feel enlightened now
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class

Thanks for the great insight.I was thinking that the CEO of EA is making these kind of decisions.I feel enlightened now

Then why exactly are you attempting to get everyone emailing him to say the current game is not to their preference? It’s just spamming an inbox for no reason.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

Then why exactly are you attempting to get everyone emailing him to say the current game is not to their preference? It’s just spamming an inbox for no reason.

Not exactly.I and a lot of people bought the game after playing the demo or early access.We did not spent a lot of money to enjoy the same game for only less than 2 weeks.The game changed dramatically.It is like buying an iPhone and after using 2 weeks it turns to a Galaxy S7.
  • Peter_655
    746 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If people don't wanna do it, then don't do it.

But leave the people alone that do.

I was told on here previously that I wouldn't get somewhere emailing certain people, regarding a different matter, when I did and I got something done, people didn't believe me.

People are worried that somebody might actually get through to EA
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class

Not exactly.I and a lot of people bought the game after playing the demo or early access.We did not spent a lot of money to enjoy the same game for only less than 2 weeks.The game changed dramatically.It is like buying an iPhone and after using 2 weeks it turns to a Galaxy S7.

As they do most other years. I get what the issue is, I understand why it’s frustrating some people but emailing the CEO regarding it is a ridiculous suggestion and a waste of time.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

As they do most other years. I get what the issue is, I understand why it’s frustrating some people but emailing the CEO regarding it is a ridiculous suggestion and a waste of time.

Not necessarily.There are great examples of these kind of emails changing customer centric companies.If you are interested you can search for how one of those emails sent to Jeff Bezos changed things at Amazon
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class

Not necessarily.There are great examples of these kind of emails changing customer centric companies.If you are interested you can search for how one of these emails sent to Jeff Bezos changed things at Amazon

I’m not interested. If they change the game and then the other side that dislike that patch email in do EA then have to change it back again?
  • EA_Aidan
    74 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks.

We'd rather you kept your feedback here on the forums. Us Community Managers read it and then feed it back to our Devs, as they are the ones who can make changes (unlike the CEO who has other things on his plate).

I appreciate your passion @FaFiFa but let's keep it in the appropriate channels.

-Aido
  • Peter_655
    EA_Aidan wrote: »
    Hey folks.

We'd rather you kept your feedback here on the forums. Us Community Managers read it and then feed it back to our Devs, as they are the ones who can make changes (unlike the CEO who has other things on his plate).

I appreciate your passion @FaFiFa but let's keep it in the appropriate channels.

-Aido

Is it auto qualify if you get 18 wins or over for futchamps?
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    Peter_655 wrote: »
    Hey folks.

-Aido

It is yeah or at least was last year, it’ll show on Thursday on your account. Not really the most relevant place to ask though :lol:
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Hey folks.

-Aido

I hope the product team is aware of the feedback from the community and working on it.Looking forward to hearing great news!
  • The pre-patch was so much better!
  • Peter_655
    Hey folks.

-Aido

It is yeah or at least was last year, it’ll show on Thursday on your account. Not really the most relevant place to ask though :lol:

It was last year, but if it is the same I can play squad battles.

It is the most relevant place to ask it's a fifa forum and an ea employee lol
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    Hey folks.

-Aido

It was last year, but if it is the same I can play squad battles.

It is the most relevant place to ask it's a fifa forum and an ea employee lol

Oh yeah just maybe not the thread for it lol. Hopefully it is for you anyway mate, no real need for them to change it you’d like to think.
  • Ball man
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dedicated servers for all modes and they need to be region specific. And they need to sort out their error/luck code, this nonsense needs to be toned down.