What division you in so far in Online Seasons and what team you using?

Calayrdonia
53 posts Park Captain
edited October 2017
Not bothered with FUT this year. The WL is such a disease and a ridiculous addition and is now all EA really cares about. Used to love playing Silver and Bronze tournaments but now any card that isn’t Gold is SBC fodder. Pathetic.

Anyway, been really enjoying H2H seasons. Been using Celtic and am up to Division 4 with 6 straight promotions and no relegations. Definitely noticed it getting tougher from Division 5 which is a good challenge.

Anyway, which team you using and how have you got on so far in Online Seasons?

Comments

• semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently playing the live competition virtual Bundesliga with all players at 85, because fut became so cancerous.

Div 1 there
  • nea_tiki
    52 posts Park Captain
    i just started to play seasons, it seems better than the high score **** abusers' heaven that is now FUT.

anyways, I have a question. I picked Spain for a few matches and would like to add a few players to the squad, to make my own selection. is this possible in Seasons? how?
  • StussyBebe
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey all,

I currently found a sweet spot with Juventus.

I am in Div 2, and my record is 35-0-5
  • Boudyrayes
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Division 3
    Manchester United
  • AFCA_P
    89 posts Park Captain
    Division 1, won the title twice. But I like to mix up the teams I use. I have to say city is one of my favourites.
  • Shola_United
    76 posts Park Captain
    semia172 wrote: »
    Currently playing the live competition virtual Bundesliga with all players at 85, because fut became so cancerous.

Div 1 there

Tell me more......Is this only available in Germany?

• Shola_United
    76 posts Park Captain
    D1 Manchester United, no titles yet but when it rains in Manchester, it pours!
  • Calayrdonia
    53 posts Park Captain
    Up to Division 2 but the match making can be brutal! Celtic have a team full of 72-75 players and keep getting matched with 4 star teams full of 80+ rated players. When you’ve got a silver defense and goalkeeper it’s a bit of a mismatch!
  • In Division 1, with dortmund, on fifa 17 tho, they are OP as hell fr. Got relegated once from div 1 but back at it.
  • Keza110
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Division 1 won title 10 times.

Crystal Palace
    Man Utd
    Juventus
    Fulham
    Real Madrid
    Man city
    Chelsea
    Leicester city
    Liverpool
    Lyon
    Best out of these teams was Juventus and fulham
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    nea_tiki wrote: »
    i just started to play seasons, it seems better than the high score **** abusers' heaven that is now FUT.

anyways, I have a question. I picked Spain for a few matches and would like to add a few players to the squad, to make my own selection. is this possible in Seasons? how?

Dont think it is. It's the latest squad that Spain used in international competitions.
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    I'm in division 2 mostly, and I tend to use Arsenal, Juventus and Ac Milan.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »
    I'm in division 2 mostly, and I tend to use Arsenal, Juventus and Ac Milan.

Come back when you're capable of winning Division 1 consistently lad. :D

Git Gud.
  • marktko
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never got on with FUT and stick to seasons with my team Ipswich.

Can get to div 2 but have trouble staying there. A plummet to Div 5 can happen all too easily as your players suddenly stop playing as a team with no explanation....