Hagi/ADP reviews?

9dal39
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anybody used Hagi debating him tbh, might even try out ADP's younger card.. anybody got any reviews on either of them?

Comments

• MehmetISuarezI
    3490 posts National Call-Up
    If you mean the 85 Hagi, he was fenomal for me. Had lethal shots and had such a smooth dribbling. As you would think, his low strength can be really annoying, but in some situations he would make it up with his agility on the ball
  • 9dal39
    If you mean the 85 Hagi, he was fenomal for me. Had lethal shots and had such a smooth dribbling. As you would think, his low strength can be really annoying, but in some situations he would make it up with his agility on the ball

was edging more to his 89, but if his 85 is that good I imagine his 89 can only be better right?
  • 9dal39
    Thinking of having a 41212(2) midfield of Gueye, Kante, and Bakayoko behind a front facing 3 of CR7, ADP87, and hagi's 89, but not sure whether I should be aiming for Hagi or Messi again, I had inform messi but for the stat difference over the NIF it wasn't worth an extra mill!
  • Toontink
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used hagi in draft and wow he was increadable
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Everyone raves about Hagi but he was atrocious for me. Honestly nothing about him.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Sxnfmuel wrote: »
    Everyone raves about Hagi but he was atrocious for me. Honestly nothing about him.

Same for me. Deco was outperforming him