Post your teams!

Comments

  • Cyodine
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    SaifR wrote: »
    fsnvqwxgxa7j.jpeg

    Larsson is ridiculously good. Probably in the top 3 strikers I’ve ever used on any FUT, if not the best.

    How much did he cost you?
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Cyodine wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    fsnvqwxgxa7j.jpeg

    Larsson is ridiculously good. Probably in the top 3 strikers I’ve ever used on any FUT, if not the best.

    How much did he cost you?

    580k, fresh :)@Cyodine
  • Persevere80
    1151 posts Professional
    Re6kyOF.png
    This is my starter team as well as an investment. I plan on getting oblak soon and upgrade any NIF as they happen.
  • Stuey23
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017
    Current team as of now. Packed Neymar the other night so trying to figure out what I should do now lol.

    http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/918376/
  • Stuey23
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017
    Stuey23 wrote: »
    Current team as of now. Packed Neymar the other night so trying to figure out what I should do now lol.

  • PelzyWelzy
    10268 posts Has That Special Something
    Going with this for the DKT. Should be fun...

    XryF49N.jpg
  • anscotti
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    xmVDhTh.png

  • Darth
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    8b26f01ceff76f15692475788af96197.jpg
  • anscotti
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    And what's with the autism stuff? First I'm an 'autist' and now autism charities...

    All looks yellow to the jaundiced eye
  • Razer94
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    team3.png
  • Lallana90
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Drew wrote: »
    doxiqt.jpg

    Mostly pack pulled.

    That central midfield three is one of the best I've used on FIFA for a long time.
    Drew wrote: »
    doxiqt.jpg

    Mostly pack pulled.

    That central midfield three is one of the best I've used on FIFA for a long time.

    How's Werner?
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    c897422496c4dcae4538d7d7cf79ed49.png

    What’s IF Kimmich like? Have Clyne but I like the look of this guy with his rounded stat base. Chem won’t be a problem as current two links as Emre Can and Rudiger, both German.
  • Razovar
    1745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best team and formation for me by a mile. Absoulty love everything and plenty of upgrades to trade to

    4_EAA72_FC_85_E2_4714_8_E4_E_E52_E62_A9_B62_B.png
  • MidoBro
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My main squad
    1qsC4ce.jpg
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    MNnative wrote: »
    IMG_2642.jpg

    Electronic farts strum themselves to sleep every night over people like you, paying for that lambo on their drive so you can have some white cards that last 1 year.

    Says the guy who was asking a few days ago whether he should buy Icon attackers or defenders first...

    Jog on mate.

    I packed Ferdinand from a standard gold pack from draft early on, sold him and traded up, keep assuming things you autist.

    And what's to say other people haven't had something similar happen? Or trade like bandits... hell, five minutes in any of the trading threads here and you'll see for yourself the profits people make. I myself made 3.2m in the IF trading thread in the past six weeks, a truck load when Icon and Kane SBC's drop.

    Why single this guy and his team out for abuse?

    I’ll donate a million to an autism charity if that guy traded his way to that team, it’s another cash sink team. Nothing wrong with it just pointing out EA love pulling people like him in.

    And what's with the autism stuff? First I'm an 'autist' and now autism charities...

    FUT seems to appeal a lot to those with this mental condition, you detect it in the PM’s after games and the 30 second ssshhhhh celebrations after trash goals.

    Yes, that's exactly what autism is.

    You absolute tool.

    Anyone who thinks that’s acceptable behaviour clearly has it imo

    Enjoy your suspension for insulting a member.

    :joy::joy::joy:

    Best of luck with that mate.

    Oh, and seeing as you've been mocking people for spending money just thought I'd throw this out there...

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/310476/just-dropped-6-grand-on-packs-and-my-best-pull-was-86-owen/p1

    You must have that troubled condition as well as my thread was clearly a troll, get outside and socialise mate so you can sense sarcasm :)

    Which troubled condition is that buddy?

    Call your doctor so he can remind you.

    Very low to mock those with learning disabilities. Reported
  • Izzy2K17
    11699 posts Has That Special Something
    I got these two teams atm, I actually enjoy switching up my play every other game with the two teams having different formations. Plus I save some coins on squad fitnesses ;)
    34ea1d201b86838c99aa3507afc9d0b1.png

    7698a7cc7c1685d5b48f18de4f3cb678.png
    Any suggestions on what to upgrade next?


  • Tornado31619
    20553 posts Club Captain
    blue9 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20171010_063313.png

    Coleman’s downgrade was so undeserved, if anything deserved an upgrade prior to the injury.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    I got these two teams atm, I actually enjoy switching up my play every other game with the two teams having different formations. Plus I save some coins on squad fitnesses ;)
    34ea1d201b86838c99aa3507afc9d0b1.png

    7698a7cc7c1685d5b48f18de4f3cb678.png
    Any suggestions on what to upgrade next?


    I knows it’s a bad investment, but heck it’s a game, so I did POTM Kane. Could you stretch to it?
  • Izzy2K17
    11699 posts Has That Special Something
    richo27 wrote: »
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    I got these two teams atm, I actually enjoy switching up my play every other game with the two teams having different formations. Plus I save some coins on squad fitnesses ;)
    34ea1d201b86838c99aa3507afc9d0b1.png

    7698a7cc7c1685d5b48f18de4f3cb678.png
    Any suggestions on what to upgrade next?


    I knows it’s a bad investment, but heck it’s a game, so I did POTM Kane. Could you stretch to it?

    I thought about it tbf but that would take up almost 3/4 of my coins, and a player like him is guaranteed to get more special cards in the future, so I decided against it
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Screenshot_2017-10-15-22-37-01-1.png

    Did Kane sbc and then ran out of coins so used my past and present Torquay team. Surprisingly, Kane has bagged 12 goals in 3 WL games and I've won all 3!
  • LMFAO ^
  • Cyodine
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screenshot_2017-10-15-22-37-01-1.png

    Did Kane sbc and then ran out of coins so used my past and present Torquay team. Surprisingly, Kane has bagged 12 goals in 3 WL games and I've won all 3!

    Amazing team, can't even imagine what the opponent thinks when they see your team lol.
  • Cyodine
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    SaifR wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    fsnvqwxgxa7j.jpeg

    Larsson is ridiculously good. Probably in the top 3 strikers I’ve ever used on any FUT, if not the best.

    How much did he cost you?

    580k, fresh :)@Cyodine

    Wow... Is he really worth that price? He has similar stats to Lacazette.
  • Vert
    15475 posts World Class
    f42fe04ccb8f209d552ed982c0fe8d11.png
    man is now a bit poor
  • Tornado31619
    20553 posts Club Captain
    Vert wrote: »
    f42fe04ccb8f209d552ed982c0fe8d11.png
    man is now a bit poor

    Icon = poor.

    Okay.
  • Scythee
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    767bc04d70613705e2bcd8ec0f7efde7.png


    cheap but fun and amazing players (saul, paulinho, rodrigo)
    worst player is Gaya
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mattysb1 wrote: »
    MNnative wrote: »
    IMG_2642.jpg

    How is 87 ADP? Thinking of buying him in Thursday, to play behind CR7 and IF mertens. Used him for over 1000 games last year and loved him

    He is really good at cam and 2 st formation also was good at rcm all this was in a 4312 type formation.

  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    IMG_2671.png
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Got bale and mertens untradeable......switch to 4231 narrow....modric CAM, bale and mertens wide and keita striker

    WdTrGbP.jpg
  • BrentStephen7
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Re6kyOF.png
    This is my starter team as well as an investment. I plan on getting oblak soon and upgrade any NIF as they happen.

    How is Traore,tempted to try him,but the 1 Star Weak Foot :(
Sign In or Register to comment.