Ibrahimovic card Changed to Scott Brown

Garryg90
0 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2017
My Zlatan Ibrahimovic changed to a 50 rated striker called Scott brown and is a bronze card, is there any way to fix this? I have applied a consumable and the card changed back but his name is still brown and In game his stats revert back to the poor stats?

Comments

• rgdaher14
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to learn about communism and then go teach it in eastern Europe.
    After you've done that, you have to jump on 1 leg and clap as fast as you can for 27 seconds and then i can guarantee you your zlatan card will go back to normal.

• ItsA3buttonGame
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    Happens in Itani's PUSKAS Giroud video :D from 9th min approx.
  • y2k
    1366 posts Professional
    'jirood' :lol:
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happened to me to. My game seems to always want a squad update at launch so I assumed that was the issue, as a reboot brought him back. Went EA chat at the time, they had no clue (about a week back)
  • Mr. Soper
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    this is all a joke right?
  • Martythedoc
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    this is all a joke right?

Nope. I subbed him off and he went off in a GK jersey.
  • Ekorroz
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Garryg90 wrote: »
    My Zlatan Ibrahimovic changed to a 50 rated striker called Scott brown and is a bronze card, is there any way to fix this? I have applied a consumable and the card changed back but his name is still brown and In game his stats revert back to the poor stats?

are you on ps4 or xbox?
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect

So if we buy Scott brown will he be ibra?
  • Martythedoc
    edited October 2017
    CR7_Chem wrote: »

So if we buy Scott brown will he be ibra?

I shouldn't laugh since it's happened to me during WL. But maybe Scott Brown is a secret SCREAM card we are meant to uncover
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Has anyone brought Scott brown yet? I really want to know if he's ibra? On the Itani video it's a player from the same club 50 rated. So could it be that, that entire clubs cards are all ibra?
  • I bought Scott brown (88 rated) and he has all the in game stats of ibrah just his name is and in game face is different
  • FifaProDK
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had Tevez do this to me last night he stilled played like Tevez though and got a hattrick