Mertens as ST?

Isco233
325 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello.
I playd with Higuin for about 40 games.
And i scored more goles with Pjanic cm them with Higuin.
Im looking for the best ST in celio A for 200k ps4.
What about Mertens?
Or any other sugestions.

Thanks.

Comments

  • Jsim86
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    I didn't think he was all that good but not a lot of options!
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jsim86 wrote: »
    I didn't think he was all that good but not a lot of options!

    Ammm..Higuin suck.
    Only Mertens and Belotti.
    Belotti cheap. About 11k and jes 3sm
    Mertens is 4sm.
    I dont want to spend 155k and sell him in lose of coins after few days.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    Get Gomez. He's about the same as Mertens and costs 120K less
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    IF Mertens destroyed me the other day - every shot was going in, I struggled to shut him down due to his pace, positioning and agility.

    Can imagine the NIF is nearly as good, Gomez probably worth trying first for the price.
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    TubAShet wrote: »
    IF Mertens destroyed me the other day - every shot was going in, I struggled to shut him down due to his pace, positioning and agility.

    Can imagine the NIF is nearly as good, Gomez probably worth trying first for the price.

    Ok thx guys.
    I will try Gomez and then Mertens.
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    TubAShet wrote: »
    IF Mertens destroyed me the other day - every shot was going in, I struggled to shut him down due to his pace, positioning and agility.

    Can imagine the NIF is nearly as good, Gomez probably worth trying first for the price.
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Get Gomez. He's about the same as Mertens and costs 120K less

    Ty.
    I will try Gomez first.
  • madwullie
    4143 posts National Call-Up
    I like higuain fwiw about 20 from 20 and handful of assists
Sign In or Register to comment.