Anyone know a FUT sync similar to FUTWiz thats up for FUT 18 ?

MrGrandCru
104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone know a FUT sync similar to FUTWiz thats up for FUT 18 or know when FUT wiz will work for FUT 18

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I wouldn’t risk it. Some people got banned last year and this was something that connected the dots
  • MrGrandCru
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I wouldn’t risk it. Some people got banned last year and this was something that connected the dots

you can get banned for syncing club there just to see what cards are selling for on market ?
  • RealM
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    MrGrandCru wrote: »

you can get banned for syncing club there just to see what cards are selling for on market ?

No. Futwiz wouldn't release it as a feature if it got people banned.
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just looking at wefut. Apparently syncs but not tried.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    RealM wrote: »

JP Flathead.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    RealM wrote: »

JP Flathead.

JPs app wasn't officially ran through EA channels I don't think whereas futwiz just uses a web app login sync and doesn't use any other tools whilst using it
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class

This - I used it last year and would never risk it again
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree with @DaveSaves too. Just not worth the small potential risk imo