The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

EA should implement this into FUT...

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
So I downloaded Pokemon Duel on my phone & each time you open a pack you get "material", which you can save and then trade in for a specific figure.

Why don't EA do this? With each pack you buy, you earn 10 "balls", and players could be priced based on card rarity, so non rare golds would cost 100 "Balls", rare golds would cost 250, informs 500 & legends/ TOTY 1000 "Balls".

To prevent abuse of the system, all cards earned this way would be non tradable.

This system would encourage more pack sales to those demotivated with never getting who they want, & would also reward the players who fund EA through pack sales.

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Sound pretty sweet tbf... Which means EA won't like it lol
  • richisdisturbed
    No one else have any input?
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    I don't get it
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm really confused about what that was about
  • richisdisturbed
    TubAShet wrote: »
    I don't get it

Basically when you buy a pack you get 1 "credit", then we have a marketplace where players are available to buy using these "credits" but are non tradeable. So when you open 1000 packs, you 100% get a legend, 250 packs you 100% get 1 player you want, etc.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    TubAShet wrote: »
    I don't get it

Basically when you buy a pack you get 1 "credit", then we have a marketplace where players are available to buy using these "credits" but are non tradeable. So when you open 1000 packs, you 100% get a legend, 250 packs you 100% get 1 player you want, etc.

Oh thats a pretty good idea, I get you now man.

EA keeps the bankroll coming in, but at least people have a 100% guarantee of what consistent pack buying can get you - admittedly it would take alot of time and money.

Leaving the system as it is keeps all the "hope" up though of packing someone super, even though packweights are broken and set to gain EA more revenue, its sad.
  • Dharps19
    1296 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's a really good idea actually
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    Good idea!

Maybe EA could use club badges as credits.

Make all club badges untradeable and you can exchange them for (untradeable) players from that club!

For example:

- 10 Chelsea badges for Moses

- 50 Chelsea badges for Azpilicueta

- 100 Chelsea badges for Kante

(Obviously EA would need to adjust the pack weight of badges)