OT: Phone fixer people

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
Got an Xperia Z3, gave it to a lad from football to fix the screen and it's come back with broken camera and earpiece. He reckons this is a common fault, that if you don't have original earpiece then camera won't work. Phone worked just fine (bar broken screen) before he had it. Does any of it ring true? Not that I even know where original earpiece would have gone anyway, or why he replaced it.

Comments

• Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    he broke ur phone
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    yeah he broke it
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like he defo broke it lol
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like he didn't fit the slot in for the camera and ear piece, it will be a cable that will fit into the logic board.

Basically take it to some one who knows what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they are doing bro.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    if i was repairing something for someone and i knew of a common issue with compatibility.

i would say to the person. 'i can try fix this for you but i might have to buy an earpiece to match the camera'.

• D i n k xD
    Sounds like he didn't fit the slot in for the camera and ear piece, it will be a cable that will fit into the logic board.

Basically take it to some one who knows what the **** they are doing bro.

Cheers, definitely will in future.
  • D i n k xD
    Just realised I took a pic day before screen broke, if earpiece weren't in the phone (which is what he's claiming) then I wouldn't be able to take pictures.

He Def broked it :D
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Is this him?
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    :lol: