What would you change about this LaLiga team?

JorisDB
1383 posts Professional
kMsjWZ.jpg

I'm not quite sure about Kroos at CDM but willing to give it a try. Gonna play Casemiro as 'Stay behind when attacking', Kroos as balanced. Zaza as ST because I've heard he's insane, and because Suarez/Griezmann are too expensive, and same goes for Ramos as a CB.

Any changes?
I've just sold my BPL team because I was getting bored of BPL and the really good players are just too expensive, and already have an Italian/German hybrid team with Lewandowski as ST, worth around 550k in total, so options for another league are quite limited and I want to try out LaLiga.

Comments

• NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    I personally think Viera is better than Isco, so basically that's the change i'd make.

You could consider Koke / Modric for the Kroos position, not really because he is bad but i reckon a little faster player wouldn't harm it.

And yes Zaza is amazing, especially as a Lone.
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    I personally think Viera is better than Isco, so basically that's the change i'd make.

You could consider Koke / Modric for the Kroos position, not really because he is bad but i reckon a little faster player wouldn't harm it.

And yes Zaza is amazing, especially as a Lone.

Thanks for your feedback! Will definitely take a look at Viera. Played with Koke before and didn't like him, Modric would be my fallback guy if Kroos turns out to be bad, so cheers again :).
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Ben Yedder is a very good CAM as well, 5* WF
  • They Caged Non
    4326 posts National Call-Up
    I think the midfield will get overrun when facing OP teams (which is pretty much every game)
  • Violar
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    Since majority of my team is similar, I would take the opportunity not to copy threads.

A bit different case - what chemistry styles would you La Liga experts recommend on these fellas? Any personal changes in the team are also welcome though :)

https://imgur.com/a/MKY1m

Cheers
  • Dom25
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Violar wrote: »
    Since majority of my team is similar, I would take the opportunity not to copy threads.

A bit different case - what chemistry styles would you La Liga experts recommend on these fellas? Any personal changes in the team are also welcome though :)

https://imgur.com/a/MKY1m

Cheers

Looks a decent team, but maybe take out viera or Isco and put Paulinho in