Kane price rise

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Think his price bracket will be extended? Extinct again on Xbox. Can probably get one on snipe but I want him for my england team. Think they’ll increase it?

Comments

• Hope so i got 2
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Nope. He’ll drop like a stone on Friday morning. Sell them now and take the profit.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Nope. He’ll drop like a stone on Friday morning. Sell them now and take the profit.

Surely his potm card, and his normal card being needed will make it rise further. I expect it to hit near 200k like mane.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Surely his potm card, and his normal card being needed will make it rise further. I expect it to hit near 200k like mane.

Doubt they will make it the same as Mane and be a requirement. Would be to obvious and they will mix it up.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    There is no guarantee his NIF card will be required. They only did that once or twice last year.

If it's not required... you'll be able to get one on the cheap with the Fire sale that will occur.
  • SPAMPEBS
    Rutta wrote: »
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Doubt they will make it the same as Mane and be a requirement. Would be to obvious and they will mix it up.

Possibly, I personally haven't invested I'm him. I packed one that I'm keeping hold of just in case as I'd want his potm card.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    is Kane confirmed potm?
  • SPAMPEBS
    is Kane confirmed potm?

Nobody is, But be amazed if it isn't him.