There is a new no loss glitch

i-zez7
18 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2017
Today i faced somenone with username P-R-O_100 and won win comfortably 2-0 before he rage quitted in the 60th minute .

DLlJBxqWAAEuI6s.jpg

After the game i was randomly checking leaderboards and i saw that

DLlRVFjXcAA8EBe.jpg

It is not possible he should had have 35 wins and 4 remaining...

Messaged him to tell him i am about to report him and he said he doesnt know what happened.He thought i backed out ,why would i ?I was winning 2-0 and he wasnt threatening me,from my experience in the game he was definetely not a top 100 calibre player.

After some hours i saw on twitter a post from a pro player @nycom5 with the exact same story ,won him and he had 37 wins and 3 remaining, he can post his evidence if he wants .(dont know if i am allowed )

I post this mainly to raise awareness about the existence of a no loss glitch .

Comments

• broken game after the patch.

and a no loss glitch too, what a shame..

€A makes millions with fictitious ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and just cares about packs and promos.

gg
  • Jaysin
    1329 posts Professional
    Broken broken game
  • toasstman
    33 posts Park Captain
    i dont think it is a glitch but i was playing regular season mode i was losing but then the game started lagging and the game disconnected but i didnt get a lost this has happened a few times already
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    Someone did it to me in a draft final a few days ago spoke to ea advisor but what do they try and advise you on your connection even though I have 70mb + and had played around 50 draft games with no problems Lol
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    I received a DNF yesterday for a game I was winning. My opponent paused the game twice in a row. I don't know what he did but the game crashed right after that. I had to restart the game and when I got back to UT I received a DNF.
  • toasstman wrote: »
    i dont think it is a glitch but i was playing regular season mode i was losing but then the game started lagging and the game disconnected but i didnt get a lost this has happened a few times already

please let others "think"..
  • so.. nobody really cares?
    is there a community manager?
    or anybody from ea that cares?
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    so.. nobody really cares?
    We can only hope that either @EA_Andy or @EA_Aidan cares.
  • i hope they ban them and delete them from top100
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Betrus wrote: »
    so.. nobody really cares?
    We can only hope that either @EA_Andy or @EA_Aidan cares.

they don't tho
  • so what can we do ?
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    ximulate wrote: »
    so what can we do ?
    We can only moan here and then cry ourselves to sleep.
  • Ryan_P27
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some one did it to me. In the 120th minute of a fut champs game as I won a penalty he quit and I didn't get the win. I have recorded it as well. If anyone wants proof.
  • MarkMCFC
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ryan_P27 wrote: »
    Some one did it to me. In the 120th minute of a fut champs game as I won a penalty he quit and I didn't get the win. I have recorded it as well. If anyone wants proof.
    That my friend is just a sly trick i take it you was drawing before the pen? If so he would have got a loss and you would get nothing but a few hundred coins for your time
  • Yeah chuboi is also talking on twitter about a lot of ps4 players miraculously getting 40 wins and that there must be a glitch it is strange because I have not seen anything about it on yt or the internet but still quite a few people seem to use this glitch
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    I wonder if it works on squad battles? That's the only place where it's someone acceptable to use since you're not hurting anyone else, just helping yourself
  • Milan Karan
    939 posts Professional
    so people who spend many to try their luck in competing is wasting time money and efforts. #EAscam
  • RSL183
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Why do people feel the need to cheat. What is the point.
  • Think maybe we should make an # of all these cheaters and make a forum of these cheaters to actually put them on everyone's RADAR and then maybe if enough people report and complain about these cheaters that at some point EASPORTS will have to hopefully ban these players..
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    Just more examples why this game is a piece of f ing shiat
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The funny thing about this is that i left the pc master race because of the cheaters... if only i could go back...
  • W77
    948 posts Professional
    Yet they say PC is full of cheaters. if there is one cheater on xbox means there 1000 more that simply don't go for top 100 in order to avoid the ban.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just shows how much EA don't care. Last season despite it being a bit to of a defensive fest for my liking, the moment there was an issue that damaged the integrity of WL EA straight up cancelled it until a fix was out.

Not anymore
  • illusionHell
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lost about 10 games with that DNS glitch. Friday and Saturday was impossible to play. Guess they only addressed it when youtubers talk about it..
  • Just happened to me 2 times in a row beating ppl 3-0 in the knockout rounds and they quit and I get 2 DNFs WTF?
  • this is why i only play offline season, people are greedy and pathetic.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is this still not fixed?

I'm not playing until after new year since WL schedule is a disaster
  • I had this happen 2 times in a row today. I've made a report to EA but they just email instructions to make sure my connection isn't screwing up. The opponents pause and connection gets lost without losing connection to PSN or EA.

Video proof from earlier: https://streamable.com/iuy32
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    How can people find a new glitch which effects the game,everyday?

Do some coders create these glitches on purpose and give them to their friends?Then they give to other friends and it gets exposed maybe?

Or i can be naive and think they are just poor coding glitches..

I cant find any other logical reason to these glitches everyday..
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    It could be genuine tho.
    I've had a couple of games where i was losing but the game went weird all in fast motion then it quit. I think it's the servers.
    I thought it was the other guy quitting but maybe he got the win and I didn't get a loss.