The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OTW Salah

Busterlin
354 posts Sunday League Hero
Packed a few days ago. Tempted to sell and upgrade my team, but also want to keep hold and hope for an if.

What’s the general consensus on his current price?

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    I have one and am just going to ride it out im using him until he reaches stupid prices then i might sell...
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Busterlin wrote: »
    Packed a few days ago. Tempted to sell and upgrade my team, but also want to keep hold and hope for an if.

What’s the general consensus on his current price?

I have the same problem with OTW Morata, he's injured yes but also he will be guaranteed another inform when he's fit and his price will double
  • AEsey
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    Salah plays united after the international break so he won't be scoring for a while, try and pick up lukakus
    ;)
  • Busterlin
    AEsey wrote: »
    Salah plays united after the international break so he won't be scoring for a while, try and pick up lukakus
    ;)

800k for lukaku is stupid money.
  • Egypt are at home to bottom of the group Congo tomorrow and salahs the second top scorer, keep hold of him.
  • Busterlin
    Egypt are at home to bottom of the group Congo tomorrow and salahs the second top scorer, keep hold of him.

Thank god you popped up, I was about to list him!
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm waiting for the egypt match too
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    lol if he doesn't score after the Egypt match his price will plummet
    I have one too btw but I'm keeping him for the long run so don't care much