Weekly objective - staying fit needs better rewards

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
This happened last week too. The staying fit objective asks you to apply 5 squad fitness cards each around 800 coins. Thats a cost of 4k. And your reward is 1200 coins i think, might have been a bit more. You should gain something from doing these objectives, not lose. So anyone out there who hasnt done this one just dont. Ever.

Comments

• Xmrburnzo
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    don't purposely go out to do them unless you know you can gain something unique like a kit
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You do gain something. 1200 coins. For something you were doing to do anyway.
  • Henstock
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »

• Dan is Clutch
    24613 posts Club Captain
    Objectives are just a waste of time. Only ones worth doing are any that you do naturally.
  • futureyears
    1116 posts Professional
    Please tell me you didn't just use 5 squad fitness cards even though you didn't need to, just to complete the objective??

As the others said, this is something that 99% of players will do in the course of a week anyway, so they are handing you 1200 coins for nothing!
  • Denisianes
    8066 posts League Winner

I use fitness squads so.. no.
  • Olleman
    12615 posts Has That Special Something
    I was excited when they announced these. Exactly what I wanted but wow are they bad. All way to easy and all way to bad rewards :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Objectives are just a waste of time. Only ones worth doing are any that you do naturally.

I dunno about that mate, I made 40k from the 2 player pack last week.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24613 posts Club Captain

This is the problem.. i didn't even get a 2 player pack. :joy: I only got 1.2k-1.8k for the weekly challenges.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

This is the problem.. i didn't even get a 2 player pack. :joy: I only got 1.2k-1.8k for the weekly challenges.

Oh, I thought we all got the same.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

I run 2 teams. So no I wasnt going to do them anyway.

Would be better if they tell you beforehand what you could get.
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for the info. I don’t use them, assumed it wouldnt be cost effective to do this just for the reward. Now I’m sure.