So prices have dropped hard!

MarkusG
379 posts Sunday League Hero
I have been keeping an eye on my teams on futbin and this morning I noticed the prices have dropped hard! I guess everyone had the same thought that prices would go up for weekend league so it may well be the opposite this year?

During the week the prices will be high due to people buying and then go down once weekend league starts.

Comments

• Campino
    26788 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2017
    Prices always start to decline

It’s the build up to FUTChamps that they peak then decline again when the events underway

Same as last year
  • MarkusG
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Campino wrote: »

It’s the build up to FUTChamps that they peak then decline again when the events underway

Same as last year

Ah okay I guess I just didn't notice last year. I'm trying to be more careful with coins this fifa but then I realised how completely boring and not fun at all that is.
  • Campino
    MarkusG wrote: »

Same as last year

Ah okay I guess I just didn't notice last year. I'm trying to be more careful with coins this fifa but then I realised how completely boring and not fun at all that is.

Be careful for a bit no harm in that but not at the expense of playing the game
  • krakos000
    17428 posts World Class
    They did? Players I'm looking at are the same *shrugs
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Hard is an overstatement
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move

Same as last year

Not true. For the first few months weekly prices were easily highest late on Saturday and most of Sunday. It slowly changed to being highest on mid-Saturday as people adjusted.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    games almost dead now. fifa 19 not far away.

• Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    Recardo wrote: »
    So true I'm selling up in anticipation, don't wanna lose coins in the panic
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Recardo wrote: »

Exactly who cares about coins at this stage of the game
  • Campino
    edited October 2017
    Whoman wrote: »

Same as last year

Not true. For the first few months weekly prices were easily highest late on Saturday and most of Sunday. It slowly changed to being highest on mid-Saturday as people adjusted.

Ok cool. I have no idea how to trade using the swings
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Who and how much?

Because comparing a whole team can be deceptively different. If you have a couple of players where someone has listed a silly cheap BIN that Futbin caught, it will skew it. Plus time of day etc.

There doesn't look like much movement over the last few days really.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Peaks my man, peaks.

• Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    My team has been worth 2.02 mil for the last few days and is still worth the same now...