NEED A PETITION TO BRING BACK 18! INCREASE THE SKILL GAP AGAIN!!

JayBee
1021 posts Professional
edited October 2017
Bring back the game we payed for!!
Let the kids play 17 again if that's the gameplay they want! Never was I enjoying a Fifa so match until they patched it to 17.2
Post edited by JayBee on

Comments

• sarcasmGuy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    giphy.gif
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    sarcasmGuy wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    That's the spirit!!
  • Pieman25
    16250 posts World Class
    I’d love my pension. No work to go to, wee bus pass to get about and discounts on fish suppers in the chippy.
  • lewspaz
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    A what??
  • Aqeel87
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    #BringbackFifa18
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I’d love my pension. No work to go to, wee bus pass to get about and discounts on fish suppers in the chippy.

Haha
  • Pieman25
    16250 posts World Class
    JayBee wrote: »

Haha

On topic though some people are saying there’s another patch on pc changing it back again. It’s turning into chaos and EA should really put out a proper statement on here explaining what’s going on.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional

Haha

On topic though some people are saying there’s another patch on pc changing it back again. It’s turning into chaos and EA should really put out a proper statement on here explaining what’s going on.

They should have stuck to the game they released and had been apparently making all year but instead they patch it to last years game within a week it's BS
  • JayBee wrote: »

Haha

They should have stuck to the game they released and had been apparently making all year but instead they patch it to last years game within a week it's BS

/this #BringBackFIFA18
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    edited October 2017

Haha

/this #BringBackFIFA18

We had a fun fast Fifa that requires skill in defence and it was so refreshing, it's now nothing like the game they pumped up before release and everyone was loving it apart from the minor PTB warriors who couldn't sit out a 1 goal lead anymore with there ai holding there hand!
  • ValtorSadek
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's official your poll has already worked and you didn't even know it, grats!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/315465/fifa-18-is-back#latest
  • Pieman25
    16250 posts World Class

Haha

I completely agree, have said before on here release your game and fix the flaws instead of a complete change of gameplay. People build teams based on the gameplay that become completely useless.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional

We don't know yet we can only pray and hope! I fkn loved 18 please ea just even for a year let these terrible players be exposed!
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional

Haha

I completely agree, have said before on here release. your game and fix the flaws instead of a complete change of gameplay. People build teams based on the gameplay that become completely useless.
    Champs feels exactly the same as last year. 4321 PTB COUNTER, it's boring to play against every game grinding it down for a 2 goal win! Zzzzz I want these players punished not have the ai auto intercept and auto block for them!
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    What a joke. We clearly need something in between the two. I don’t want fifa 17, but I also don’t want 9-7 score lines either. It is meant to be a simulation after all.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    richo27 wrote: »
    What a joke. We clearly need something in between the two. I don’t want fifa 17, but I also don’t want 9-7 score lines either. It is meant to be a simulation after all.
    I want a fair game where the better player wins I don't care if they nerf the long shots just stop the auto blocks an auto interceptions let the player do it manually!
    If you could defend their wouldn't be that many goals! If you were lazy and let ai defend for you, you were punished!
  • ValtorSadek
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

We don't know yet we can only pray and hope! I fkn loved 18 please ea just even for a year let these terrible players be exposed!

Oh.... so do you mean we should wait and try it out for ourselves to see what effect the latest patch has had on gameplay?
  • Gromit
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    Bring back the game we payed for!!
    Let the kids play 17 again if that's the gameplay they want! Never was I enjoying a Fifa so match until they patched it to 17.2

Suck it, you're just another one of EAs B1tches. They're gonna screw you all year and your gonna pay them for the pleasure.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    edited October 2017

I'm afraid your correct their son, just payed them 50 pound for them to patch it to 17 again.
  • Fifa_1988
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bring it back and I'll buy the game. Or alternatively please increase the matchtime on the demo and I'll play that for the rest of the year. Still better than playing the full game AKA fifa 17.

These complaints about your baby proof patching is gonna get bigger and bigger until you're left with a playerbase consisting of a bunch of 8 years old smashing buttons with a plastic hammer.
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    Fifa_1988 wrote: »
    Bring it back and I'll buy the game. Or alternatively please increase the matchtime on the demo and I'll play that for the rest of the year. Still better than playing the full game AKA fifa 17.

These complaints about your baby proof patching is gonna get bigger and bigger until you're left with a playerbase consisting of a bunch of 8 years old smashing buttons with a plastic hammer.
    Thank you we loved 18 we just wasn't on the forums saying It! Just actually playing it and having fun!
  • omarnyc
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    All they need to do is goback to day 1, adjust gk's and nerf long shots, just a tad bit.
    Im so sick of ea doing the sameshit every year
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    This patch happens almost every year since fifa 14.

First 2 weeks game play is completely different from the rest of the year.
  • omarnyc
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
  • Weezyldn
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, 13-11 score lines are clear evidence of a reduced skill gap