The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

someone been trying to hack me?

Xmrburnzo
683 posts An Exciting Prospect
cbce540c5d7b1645cf0cd55c84e1cff5.png

also what is up with the 1970 date?

Comments

• Shakey Jakey
    1017 posts Professional
    I was hacked yesterday morning the smart eggs on the ea support gave him everything with him just using my gamertag
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Probably Skyrtl. He hacks everybody
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    I was hacked yesterday morning the smart eggs on the ea support gave him everything with him just using my gamertag

:joy: This happened to people 2 years ago and they said they fixed it
  • Xmrburnzo
    CornishLad wrote: »

the only thing EA would definitely fix would be if there was a glitch to get free packs or fifa points
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain

the only thing EA would definitely fix would be if there was a glitch to get free packs or fifa points

No, anything that ruins their image and turns customers away.
  • krakos000
    17544 posts World Class

That's how they got me in fifa 16, ****.
  • Shakey Jakey
    1017 posts Professional

I thought that too
    Got access now but my clubs been wiped for dodgy coin activity now so waiting for a "specialized team" to email me :(:(

• Xmrburnzo

Well, people having accounts hijacked has been going on for years and they still haven't fixed it...
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain

I thought that too
    Got access now but my clubs been wiped for dodgy coin activity now so waiting for a "specialized team" to email me :(:(

Right...hate to break the news to you but you'll be waiting at the very least 2 weeks for them to sort it out or dismiss your claim.
  • Shakey Jakey
    1017 posts Professional

I thought that too

Right...hate to break the news to you but you'll be waiting at the very least 2 weeks for them to sort it out or dismiss your claim.
    I know right
    Thats me done with Fifa if its not sorted though cba going through this stuff again

• CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain

Well, people having accounts hijacked has been going on for years and they still haven't fixed it...

Yeah but hackers find different ways to get account info. The EA chat is one of the few things that EA can control. They really should have sorted this method of hacking out ages ago
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    krakos000 wrote: »

You packed Pele, you were pretty much asking for it :joy:
  • Azof
    17253 posts World Class
    The 1970 is because their time system is buggered and is defaulting back to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time
  • krakos000
    17544 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

You packed Pele, you were pretty much asking for it :joy:

That's beside the point lol :D
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up

I thought that too

What were you doing if you don't mind me asking? Mass bidding? Icon flipping? Sniping? Just trying to figure out what kind of activity looks dodgy to them.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    The date is the last time they updated their servers
  • Xmrburnzo
    edited October 2017
    Azof wrote: »
    The 1970 is because their time system is buggered and is defaulting back to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

lol they are practically advertising their incompetence
  • Shakey Jakey
    1017 posts Professional
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

I thought that too

What were you doing if you don't mind me asking? Mass bidding? Icon flipping? Sniping? Just trying to figure out what kind of activity looks dodgy to them.
    Some guys got my account details from the smart guys on ea support and probably rinsed my club and sent himself the coins