[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

• KeesDeCobra
    84 posts Park Captain
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    @Sokker14 and @KeesDeCobra
    Won't be on tomorrow as I have work all day, may get on at night if you guys are around.
    If not, then I'll definitely be on Sunday

I'm going to play real life football first now, will probably be on tonight from 23.00CEST. Alright for you?
  • KeesDeCobra
    84 posts Park Captain
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    @KeesDeCobra and @Manda1997, what's fair to do with the matches between you? I know you had connection problems, but the match should've been played by now. What's the most fair way to deal with it in your opinion?

Totally forgot about the connection issues. Could we have another try tonight? Not sure what the best solution would be otherwise.. I remember there was another connection issue earlier in the tournament; how was that resolved?
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    @KeesDeCobra and @Manda1997, what's fair to do with the matches between you? I know you had connection problems, but the match should've been played by now. What's the most fair way to deal with it in your opinion?

Totally forgot about the connection issues. Could we have another try tonight? Not sure what the best solution would be otherwise.. I remember there was another connection issue earlier in the tournament; how was that resolved?
    I think the connection issue was solved iirc.

You can have another try tonight, but if it's still not solved by tomorrow, we've to think of an other solution.
  • El.Diego
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    krissufc wrote: »
    El.Diego wrote: »
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void

2. (not fair for @krissufc because I didn't mind that he wasn't able to play his game against me in the matchday #3 even if he hadn't written to me about it) I've got 6 points for games against Romania because there was no reponse from krissufc on the right date so it results in 2 forfaits;
    our games were played on time

Mate our games were played on Friday 17.04 and the Machday #3 was 13-15.04 so it wasn't on time. Please don't lie because I have got screenshots with the date on it on my PS4.

• krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect

2. (not fair for @krissufc because I didn't mind that he wasn't able to play his game against me in the matchday #3 even if he hadn't written to me about it) I've got 6 points for games against Romania because there was no reponse from krissufc on the right date so it results in 2 forfaits;

Mate our games were played on Friday 17.04 and the Machday #3 was 13-15.04 so it wasn't on time. Please don't lie because I have got screenshots with the date on it on my PS4.
    we can play 3 days either side of the deadline.

• El.Diego
    I'm really sorry for you @El.Diego, but I think @Liam9lfc has a point here.

If you wanted to use Berbatov despite him being injured, you should've contacted us. It's too late now to say you had only 19 players. You can't break the rules and discuss them after.

Berbatov didn't played two games which were before what is unclear with that? How I broke the rules in your opinion? He didn't play direct two games after the injiury...
  • El.Diego
    edited April 2015

so what is the f..kin point of this deadlines? where is it written?
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    It's unfair if El Diego gets punished if SOL1DS was left off the hook. SOL1DS played both Ledley and Matthews in different games who were both injured.
  • El.Diego
    I'll wait for @Liam9lfc decision and if it stays like @Sokker14 wrote I'm done with this tournament because it's just stupid and unfair.
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect

so what is the f..kin point of this deadlines? where is it written?

From the op All matches must be played as per/by the dates on the schedule. During qualification, you are allowed to play matches a maximum of 3 days in advance or 3 days after the dates shown on the schedule. During the finals, there will be no grace period, or in other words, matches must be played between the dates shown on the schedule.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    The deadline for my game (Morocco) vs Gabon has past and there is still no Gabon manager. I'm going to play my official friendly with Mexico tonight all being well, and after that am I free to play Senegal in the next round of games when he's ready or should I wait for Gabon?
  • Nigeria here sorry I haven't been around much this week I'm available to play anybody who has games with me all day and night

• Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    It's unfair if El Diego gets punished if SOL1DS was left off the hook. SOL1DS played both Ledley and Matthews in different games who were both injured.

Agree.
  • TWS001
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »

Agree.

Mr Don, I'll add you and will be on this evening, probably 8 or 8.30pm onwards, for the official friendly, Morocco vs Mexico.
  • Mr_Don123
    TWS001 wrote: »

Agree.

Mr Don, I'll add you and will be on this evening, probably 8 or 8.30pm onwards, for the official friendly, Morocco vs Mexico.
    Will be on aswell at that time. Add Mr_Don123 tho, that's the account I got my team on.
    Oh and please tag me when you are ready to ply in this topic, like this: @Mr_Don123 because I might forget :#
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    have you decided what will happen with mine and saifrs games @Liam9lfc ? :)
    also macedonia when are you free to play?
  • TWS001

Agree.

Will be on aswell at that time. Add Mr_Don123 tho, that's the account I got my team on.
    Oh and please tag me when you are ready to ply in this topic, like this: @Mr_Don123 because I might forget :#

I'll go on the PSN now whilst I have a few spare minute and add you. Will tag you on here when ready this evening.

• Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    UEFA

spongebob-chaos-o.gif
  • Mr_Don123

Agree.

I'll go on the PSN now whilst I have a few spare minute and add you. Will tag you on here when ready this evening.
    Cool, cya tonight

• Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Can't let the 1% get away without punishment

#OccupyCC

e4c0a5020c882b73e71a3651f7617619.png
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    @Sokker14 and @KeesDeCobra
    Won't be on tomorrow as I have work all day, may get on at night if you guys are around.
    If not, then I'll definitely be on Sunday

I'm going to play real life football first now, will probably be on tonight from 23.00CEST. Alright for you?
    Afraid not got school tomorrow, would've been perfect if it was 24 hours earlier :lol:

GMT is normally so easy to get a mutual time, CEST is a pain with that little difference between them :(

In all honesty we probably weren't going to connect anyway,

If a solution has to be thought of, 3-0 DNF's to the home teams sound fair to me? Pretty much cancels the matches out

• Have I been given any losses due to deadlines? I can play USA today in our friendly and Senegal in the group game. Can someone let me know if I have had any forfeit losses due to games?
  • TWS001
    edited April 2015
    GTM_88 wrote: »
    Have I been given any losses due to deadlines? I can play USA today in our friendly and Senegal in the group game. Can someone let me know if I have had any forfeit losses due to games?

Now I'm confused! Senegal are due to play Cameroon who I played yesterday. I'm waiting on that game so that I can play Senegal.

EDIT - You've got to play Ivory Coast.
  • Thatoe
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Shane are you still in? If you are, can you play today?
    I can't add you on PSN because of your settings.
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up

Both of them didnt turn up injured in the menus. Cant keep track of everything. Also i have upgraded NIF Matthews to IF version,didnt even realise it but after the games.

I suggested we play BOTH games again but he said no.

Why should i be punished exactly?

• Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SOL1DS wrote: »

Both of them didnt turn up injured in the menus. Cant keep track of everything. Also i have upgraded NIF Matthews to IF version,didnt even realise it but after the games.

I suggested we play BOTH games again but he said no.

Why should i be punished exactly?

You shouldve checked the OP's before You played the games, not that hard to keep track of everything. And i still think that sokker should say that his injury carries over otherwise he didnt miss a game because You forgot he was injured. That isnt really fair imo
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner

@Liam9lfc Sorry but Berbatov was pausing two games against Scotland which I've played before the games with Romania because I couldn't contact with krissufc (Romania) in matchday #3 (no response from him betwen 13-15 April) so there are 3 options for me:

1. (the only fair in my opinion) Two goals scored by Berbatov against Romania were good and there is one point for me for 2-2 draw in this game;

3. (the most stupid and unfair for @Bennjj123 ) Games against Romania are left like you wrote it and I'm allowed to repeat two games against Scotland with Berbatov who should be allowed to play in these games.

What is more, the rule with suspensions for injury should count to teams who have at least at list 23 players because it is the correct number of players in the squad for World Cup final tournament. I have got 19 outfield players in Bulgaria, only one is good- he is Berbatov with 4* skills and he played 4 games and got injured 2 times (every time on 99 fitness) so he is not allowed to play 4 games. I know I accepted the rules but I wanted just to air my view.

Just so I have this clear

You played Scotland before Romania (though it was scheduled to be Romania first)

You had berbatov sit out the Scotland games instead, so then brought him back for the games with Romania?
  • Martijnenbrecht
    @ayylmao i think You didnt play the game vs Russia before the deadline day so i hope You can play me now?
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Imagine stating when you sign up, that you read the rules.... Then going ahead and breaking the rules and having no idea what the rules actually are

Not only have you played an injured player. But you've played Scotland before you were scheduled too. So you've broken 2 rules and then want to complain?

Incredible

Also @SOL1DS wasn't punished because his opponent failed to post screenshots. Had any of you bothered to read the rules it states: " It is your responsibility to report your own and your opponents injuries. If you are reporting an opposition injury, you are required to provide screenshot evidence."

So how can I punish someone for using an ineligible player when it wasn't even reported properly? Would also be smashing if people wouldn't get involved in a situation unless they have knowledge of it

if you're quitting Bulgaria then Fair enough, no biggie

Thanks
  • Martijnenbrecht
    Imagine stating when you sign up, that you read the rules.... Then going ahead and breaking the rules and having no idea what the rules actually are

Not only have you played an injured player. But you've played Scotland before you were scheduled too. So you've broken 2 rules and then want to complain?

Incredible

Also @SOL1DS wasn't punished because his opponent failed to post screenshots. Had any of you bothered to read the rules it states: " It is your responsibility to report your own and your opponents injuries. If you are reporting an opposition injury, you are required to provide screenshot evidence."

So how can I punish someone for using an ineligible player when it wasn't even reported properly? Would also be smashing if people wouldn't get involved in a situation unless they have knowledge of it

if you're quitting Bulgaria then Fair enough, no biggie

Thanks
    Tbh matthews was reported correctly I think
This discussion has been closed.