[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

• thedustman
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Germany still has to play their other games right before I can play them?
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    SOL1DS wrote: »
    Sorry for Ledley guys. Didn't notice it because he wasn't injured in the squad menus. We went on straight on and played and didn't check the screenshots until after the games that's why I suggested a rematch but @Martijnenbrecht said there was no need.

Didn't change anything though in the final scoreline.

Anyway that's that.
    Also mattews, but You have to agree that iT would be only fair if the injuries carried over on your next game

Changed NIF Matthews to his 90k IF mate. There was no way to remember that.
    Anyway if the mods want me to bench them for the next game there is no real problem for me doing that.

• TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Highlights of the two games played earlier on between Morocco and Cameroon:

Game 1 - Cameroon 2 Morocco 3

Game 2 - Morocco 4 Cameroon 0

@Low Ki - You were so unlucky in that second game as the highlights show. How I won 4-0 after all those chances you had was ridiculous. My 69 rated keeper played above his stats and that chance when he saved it from behind Choupo-Moting is crazy. How on earth did he save that? I've watched it and still don't know! GG's.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    @TWS001 up for our friendly later tonight?

What sort of time will you be on? Should be on Fifa at about 9pm UK time onwards.

Sorry mate, looks like I'm not going to get on tonight. Will add you and play tomorrow if you are around in the evening probably?

• Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Looks like @Sokker14 and @KeesDeCobra aren't here

I'll be online again in about 10 hours time
    I'm here, but you've to play against @KeesDeCobra first anyway.

Hopefully he gets on , haven't seen him for a few days
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Ridge @ayylmao games tomorrow?
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Give the paraguay spot to someone else. A lot of unexpected stuff has come up over the weekend and feel its unfair to hog onto the spot as much as I want to participate.
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    @ukler8 , you available to play at all tonight?
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    Nate wrote: »
    Nah. Tomorrow before 12 noon I can play :#
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    Double comment :(
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Nate wrote: »
    Nah. Tomorrow before 12 noon I can play :#

12noon GMT or what

if thats the case, that will be a problem for me lol, its like 8am my time.
  • Krazy21608
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    thedustman wrote: »
    Germany still has to play their other games right before I can play them?

Yep I've been waiting on Ireland as I have them Game 4 but they have to play each other before they can play our games
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    @TWS001 up for our friendly later tonight?

What sort of time will you be on? Should be on Fifa at about 9pm UK time onwards.

Sorry mate, looks like I'm not going to get on tonight. Will add you and play tomorrow if you are around in the evening probably?

On tomorrow from 8pm on
  • TheWiseWizard
    811 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got an 'official' friendly with Ghana ( @Thi-Ger ) but don't think he's completed his GWK 3 yet with @Tesco. Therefore, can I move on to my match with Australia ( @willdarko )?
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    game 1: Panama 1-0 Jamaica
    scorers: B. Perez
    suspensions: none
    injuries: mariappa
    MOTM: Ricketts
    screenies: CC5eeNKWYAAfgdD.jpg
    CC5edA3WMAAfzAf.jpg

game 2 : jamaica 0-1 Panama
    scorers: C. rodriguez
    suspensions: none
    injuries: B. Perez but I guess it doesnt count since I only have 11 players
    motm: Cooper (pan)
    screenies: CC5ieJHWEAEF_4m.jpg
    CC5ic2QWIAE44y1.jpg

Panama take 6 important points home
    GG's man. Guess I'm playing for the pride now.
  • Shane wrote: »
    Give the paraguay spot to someone else. A lot of unexpected stuff has come up over the weekend and feel its unfair to hog onto the spot as much as I want to participate.

You guys know what I'm gonna say
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Croatia when you able to play our gw4 fixture
  • Low Ki
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    Highlights of the two games played earlier on between Morocco and Cameroon:

Game 1 - Cameroon 2 Morocco 3

Game 2 - Morocco 4 Cameroon 0

@Low Ki - You were so unlucky in that second game as the highlights show. How I won 4-0 after all those chances you had was ridiculous. My 69 rated keeper played above his stats and that chance when he saved it from behind Choupo-Moting is crazy. How on earth did he save that? I've watched it and still don't know! GG's.

That combined with Song pulling your guys shirt in the box without me even pressing a button made me lose my head. Went in hard for every tackle after that and conceded 2FK's on top of that penalty :(

Also realised I need to get rid of Makoun for Assou Ekotto a lot sooner, he's nowhere near as good as he used to be in FIFA 13 :(

Probably not smart but the only experience I've had with these teams is in these matches lol
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    @Thatoe you around tomorrow at all?
  • Thatoe
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aarong222 wrote: »

I'm on almost everyday.
    Still need to sort things out with Paraguay though.
    I'm yet to play him and he has at least 2 games overdue.
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    Got an 'official' friendly with Ghana ( @Thi-Ger ) but don't think he's completed his GWK 3 yet with @Tesco. Therefore, can I move on to my match with Australia ( @willdarko )?

I've got friendlies vs @EddieFicio to play - hopefully we can get them done today sometime
    then we are free to go from my end @TheWiseWizard #hype
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Thatoe wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »

I'm on almost everyday.
    Still need to sort things out with Paraguay though.
    I'm yet to play him and he has at least 2 games overdue.

alright, I won't be able to play Monday but any other day is fine
  • Pattebennekou
    1430 posts Professional
    @Jmcgraghan game today before 2pm GMT?
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Shane @Thatoe @LiamH @keema-v Remember you play your Gameweek 4 fixtures today at the latest! (Paraguay vs Argentina and Uruguay vs Chile). I will be travelling back to uni for most of the day so I am relying of you guys to organise it among yourselves.
  • El.Diego
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void

@Liam9lfc Sorry but Berbatov was pausing two games against Scotland which I've played before the games with Romania because I couldn't contact with krissufc (Romania) in matchday #3 (no response from him betwen 13-15 April) so there are 3 options for me:

1. (the only fair in my opinion) Two goals scored by Berbatov against Romania were good and there is one point for me for 2-2 draw in this game;

2. (not fair for @krissufc because I didn't mind that he wasn't able to play his game against me in the matchday #3 even if he hadn't written to me about it) I've got 6 points for games against Romania because there was no reponse from krissufc on the right date so it results in 2 forfaits;

3. (the most stupid and unfair for @Bennjj123 ) Games against Romania are left like you wrote it and I'm allowed to repeat two games against Scotland with Berbatov who should be allowed to play in these games.

What is more, the rule with suspensions for injury should count to teams who have at least at list 23 players because it is the correct number of players in the squad for World Cup final tournament. I have got 19 outfield players in Bulgaria, only one is good- he is Berbatov with 4* skills and he played 4 games and got injured 2 times (every time on 99 fitness) so he is not allowed to play 4 games. I know I accepted the rules but I wanted just to air my view.

• Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    "What is more, the rule with suspensions for injury should count to teams who have at least at list 23 players because it is the correct number of players in the squad for World Cup final tournament. I have got 19 outfield players in Bulgaria, only one is good- he is Berbatov with 4* skills and he played 4 games and got injured 2 times (every time on 99 fitness) so he is not allowed to play 4 games. I know I accepted the rules but I wanted just to air my view."

This would hold more weight if we didnt already have the likes of Peru playing matches with no Farfan without complaint, Australia playing without Jedinak and Cahill without complaint, and I played games with a RB and a 5 foot 10 CDM as my CBs because of the rules.
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    El.Diego wrote: »
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void

2. (not fair for @krissufc because I didn't mind that he wasn't able to play his game against me in the matchday #3 even if he hadn't written to me about it) I've got 6 points for games against Romania because there was no reponse from krissufc on the right date so it results in 2 forfaits;
    our games were played on time
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    When Liam gets back to the CC thread:

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    I'm really sorry for you @El.Diego, but I think @Liam9lfc has a point here.

If you wanted to use Berbatov despite him being injured, you should've contacted us. It's too late now to say you had only 19 players. You can't break the rules and discuss them after.
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    @KeesDeCobra and @Manda1997, what's fair to do with the matches between you? I know you had connection problems, but the match should've been played by now. What's the most fair way to deal with it in your opinion?
This discussion has been closed.