[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    I should be free in the evening after chelsea/united. Will add you.
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    Chow wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    @ukler8 @Aarong222 I noticed there was a slight issue with the time difference and when you two can play. I'd like to hear both sides so we can try to work something out...I'm reluctant to give out too many 3-0 results as they can greatly impact the qualification standings.

He can't play after 4pm UK time any day. I might be able to play before then tomorrow but if not I can't do Monday or Tuesday for sure
    And what time can you normally play over the course of the week? @Aarong222

Evenings UK time
    Rip. Ok well what sort of time would you be thinking tomorrow (if you can actually play) @Aarong222 , just so we can actually organise something.

I can play throughout tomorrow. If @ukler8 can give me a reasonable UK time I will be around
    Alright @ukler8 , you heard the man. It's tomorrow, or rip. If you don't say anything, or don't turn up tomorrow, then the result will not be in your favour.

@Aarong222 are you on right now?

Otherwise we can play tomorrow.
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    ukler8 wrote: »
    @ukler8 @Aarong222 I noticed there was a slight issue with the time difference and when you two can play. I'd like to hear both sides so we can try to work something out...I'm reluctant to give out too many 3-0 results as they can greatly impact the qualification standings.

He can't play after 4pm UK time any day. I might be able to play before then tomorrow but if not I can't do Monday or Tuesday for sure
    And what time can you normally play over the course of the week? @Aarong222

Evenings UK time
    Rip. Ok well what sort of time would you be thinking tomorrow (if you can actually play) @Aarong222 , just so we can actually organise something.

I can play throughout tomorrow. If @ukler8 can give me a reasonable UK time I will be around
    Alright @ukler8 , you heard the man. It's tomorrow, or rip. If you don't say anything, or don't turn up tomorrow, then the result will not be in your favour.

@Aarong222 are you on right now?

Otherwise we can play tomorrow.

Let's play :) gimme 5 I will load up

• Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    @ukler8 invite sent
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Quick question are you allowed to sweat? Several attempts there including one that worked. Didn't change the scoreline, just asking
  • Lunty
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    CCx6Y-2UIAAsdEi.jpg
    @SOL1DS here is the image that says ledley is injured
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Ok I've got Senegal next. Who's in charge of them?

me :) unless you can play in the next 2 hours or so, i'm out tonight so won't be on
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quick question are you allowed to sweat? Several attempts there including one that worked. Didn't change the scoreline, just asking
    Yes. Any playstyle and any tactics are permitted (other than attribute cards obviously) - some may be frowned upon, others not. Your morality is the only thing that dictates your actions. Personally, I don't care if players "pass across" for an open goal.
  • ukler8

When did that happen? :o
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Yes. Any playstyle and any tactics are permitted (other than attribute cards obviously) - some may be frowned upon, others not. Your morality is the only thing that dictates your actions. Personally, I don't care if players "pass across" for an open goal.

Ok no worries, just thought I would check, won't hold back on this one then :lol:
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    @ukler8 I won't be a sec
  • ukler8
    @ukler8 I won't be a sec
    ?
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Horrible connection as you can probably tell by the score, what country are you in?

Match Report: Colombia 4 - Peru 3
    Goalscorers: Check screenshot
    Suspensions: None
    Injuries: J.Farfan
    Man of the Match: Ramos
    Screenshots:

c7c6662d1975e9ed407dbd5766ae136d.png
    2b537d9756dd1bfe94ff521d0704cfd6.png
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Connection killed the defending again although I found it a lot better than the previous game. GL in the rest. GG's even though you tried to hack my players at the end :|

Match Report: Peru 1 - Colombia 6
    Goalscorers: See screenshot
    Suspensions: None
    Injuries: None
    Man of the Match: Ramos
    Screenshots:

bc874b3b12bec692ac4dc1521cffe1ba.png
    531b672bca0d986709f03962078b02b3.png

• Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Oh my I have a hard running now

Brazil, argentina, uruguay :lol:
  • ukler8
    GGs mate. Really missed Farfan in that second game, had to spam lobbed through balls at Carrillo who can't finish FFS. And yeah sorry I tried to do that a couple of times in the end, was really frustrated :#
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    GGs mate. Really missed Farfan in that second game, had to spam lobbed through balls at Carrillo who can't finish FFS. And yeah sorry I tried to do that a couple of times in the end, was really frustrated :#

You realise you could have used Farfan that game? He misses the next gameweek not this one. I think thats how it works anyway @Chow
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner

You realise you could have used Farfan that game? He misses the next gameweek not this one. I think thats how it works anyway @Chow

No, they miss the 2 matches following the game they are injured in.
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite

Nope, Ukler did the right thing. He only misses one game next Gameweek now.
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Bidwell wrote: »

No, they miss the 2 matches following the game they are injured in.

Ah thats how I had been doing it as well, probably the confusion came after the venezuela games with additional suspensions and what not
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    Bennjj123 wrote: »
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void

@Liam9lfc I think that Berbatov was suspended for Bulgaria in game week 4 against me rather than against Romania? Correct me if I'm wrong but my opponent didn't play him in either of our games (I'm scotland).

he was suspended for the games vs Romania, played him in that game then got injured

So then he didn't play in his 2 games vs you, but he shouldn't have played and got injured in the first place vs Romania

Confused myself just typing that:joy:
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry for Ledley guys. Didn't notice it because he wasn't injured in the squad menus. We went on straight on and played and didn't check the screenshots until after the games that's why I suggested a rematch but @Martijnenbrecht said there was no need.

Didn't change anything though in the final scoreline.

Anyway that's that.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    @TWS001 up for our friendly later tonight?
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SOL1DS wrote: »
    Sorry for Ledley guys. Didn't notice it because he wasn't injured in the squad menus. We went on straight on and played and didn't check the screenshots until after the games that's why I suggested a rematch but @Martijnenbrecht said there was no need.

Didn't change anything though in the final scoreline.

Anyway that's that.
    Also mattews, but You have to agree that iT would be only fair if the injuries carried over on your next game
  • Martijnenbrecht
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN up for iT after the game?
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gonna try, yeah. Won't be straight after, around 7.45.

• Martijnenbrecht
    Gonna try, yeah. Won't be straight after, around 7.45.

I'm online
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    @TWS001 up for our friendly later tonight?

What sort of time will you be on? Should be on Fifa at about 9pm UK time onwards.

• Xeque
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keith wrote: »
    @Xeque wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    @Xeque You free tomorrow or tonight for our games?

@Keith Sorry mate, been waiting for Slovenia all these days, can't play you until I play him. Deadline is tomorrow so regardless I'll be playing you. An hour after United-Chelsea sound good?

Yeah that should be fine.

@Keith Still out mate, how long are you gonna be on for? Might take another hour or so.
  • Martijnenbrecht
    game 1: Panama 1-0 Jamaica
    scorers: B. Perez
    suspensions: none
    injuries: mariappa
    MOTM: Ricketts
    screenies: CC5eeNKWYAAfgdD.jpg
    CC5edA3WMAAfzAf.jpg

game 2 : jamaica 0-1 Panama
    scorers: C. rodriguez
    suspensions: none
    injuries: B. Perez but I guess it doesnt count since I only have 11 players
    motm: Cooper (pan)
    screenies: CC5ieJHWEAEF_4m.jpg
    CC5ic2QWIAE44y1.jpg

Panama take 6 important points home
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Looks like @Sokker14 and @KeesDeCobra aren't here

I'll be online again in about 10 hours time
    I'm here, but you've to play against @KeesDeCobra first anyway.
This discussion has been closed.