[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

• Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    JS97 wrote: »
    GG's mate, i'll post the screenshots in a moment. First game was very close, second game you were dominant, I really did not deserve to win it and the goal was unbelievably lucky!

good games man, can't believe i lost the second
    you are a good player tho especially with that team but yeah it is what it is
  • JS97
    661 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    GG's mate, i'll post the screenshots in a moment. First game was very close, second game you were dominant, I really did not deserve to win it and the goal was unbelievably lucky!

Honestly felt so bad after the second goal, was pure luck. I was defending for my life the entire second game, constantly on the back foot!

• Mr_Don123

Honestly felt so bad after the second goal, was pure luck. I was defending for my life the entire second game, constantly on the back foot!
    well luck's an element that we come across to in FIFA often.

how two attackers are left completely unmarked when i am on balanced i have no clue lol.
  • JS97
    edited April 2015

how two attackers are left completely unmarked when i am on balanced i have no clue lol.
    I didn't even try to do that I literally was just hoofing the ball up because I was struggling to handle the pressure! :joy:

• Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @SOL1DS sorry guys, went out and wont play fifa anymore this evening. Tomorrow evening ill get the games sorted
  • Mr_Don123

I didn't even try to do that I literally was just hoofing the ball up because I was struggling to handle the pressure! :joy:

Hah :D
    Not happy with 1 point tho :(

Are we the only ones who played the games in time tho? Or is the OP not updated? Deadkine was today right
  • JS97

Hah :D
    Not happy with 1 point tho :(

Are we the only ones who played the games in time tho? Or is the OP not updated? Deadkine was today right
    3 points each would have been fair, and i'm not too sure about the other games and if the deadlines have changed

• Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    imagine complaining that other teams haven't completed the games in your group, then you don't complete your game before the deadline yourself...

• Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner

- Guinea have been awarded two 3-0 wins over Gabon
    - Algeria and Senegal have 24 hours to play their game, otherwise default wins will be handed out

@TWS001 @Low Ki when will you two be playing? The next round of fixtures cant start for some until this is played

• Lunty
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    - Algeria and Senegal have 24 hours to play their game, otherwise default wins will be handed out

@TWS001 @Low Ki when will you two be playing? The next round of fixtures cant start for some until this is played

I (Senegal) have been posting daily, had no response since 2 days ago from Algeria
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    @Lunty I know you've been the more active. Will definitely bear that in mind if the fixture hasn't been played come tomorrow :)
  • Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    @Liam9lfc I addedTWS001 to PSN and he approved my friend request but I haven't heard anything since.

Cameroon copped 2-0 and 1-3 defeats to Algeria. Probably served me right for not testing the team before I started :p

Here's the stats and events from Cameroon's home match aka match 2:
    DSNg8I0.jpg

OLPCPaT.jpg
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Lunty wrote: »

I (Senegal) have been posting daily, had no response since 2 days ago from Algeria

Jeez gimme a break! I been posting all the time. @Lunty I told you I couldn't play you antil I play Cameroon. And we all know what problems there are with that since the original Cameroon dropped out.

As it is, myself and Low ki sorted out a time and we managed to play our games (Algeria vs Cameroon) tonight. I will post the results now. I'll be available to play @Lunty tomoz 9/10pm ish.

• Lunty
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    killaree wrote: »
    Lunty wrote: »

Jeez gimme a break! I been posting all the time. @Lunty I told you I couldn't play you antil I play Cameroon. And we all know what problems there are with that since the original Cameroon dropped out.

As it is, myself and Low ki sorted out a time and we managed to play our games (Algeria vs Cameroon) tonight. I will post the results now. I'll be available to play @Lunty tomoz 9/10pm ish.

Sound man :) wasn't aware of that tbh

The african section is very troubled at the moment hahah

I'll be on myself after half 10!

• killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2015
    Gameweek 1

1st Match Report: Algeria 2 - 0 Cameroon
    Goalscorers: (Alg) Brahimi (64'), Ghilas (88')
    MOM: Taider (Alg)
    Suspensions: None
    Injuries: None

Screenshots:
    38124eacbb0544a9e9b826983b70a54f.png
    d825e5580f8e7819514f353ad496dc6f.png

Gg @Low Ki tough match to play, it was like a half second button lag making it impossible to play my usual style of football. Guess it was the same for you. The distance is a killer.
    Post edited by killaree on
  • Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    killaree wrote: »
    Gameweek 1

1st Match Report: Algeria 2 - 0 Cameroon
    Goalscorers: (Alg) Brahimi (64'), Ghilas (88')
    MOM: Taider (Alg)

Screenshots to follow:

Gg @Low Ki tough match to play, it was like a half second button lag making it impossible to play my usual style of football. Guess it was the same for you. The distance is a killer.

Same. I don't skill and rely on precision dribbling to weave through. Worked a couple times with Eto'o as you saw but Choupo was horrifically bad. Might shift to a 2-striker formation.
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2015
    Gameweek 1

2nd Match Report: Cameroon 1 - 3 Algeria
    Goalscorers: (Cam) Eto (13') - (Alg) Brahimi (53', 84'), Feghouli (73')
    MOM: Brahimi (Alg)

Screenshots posted by Low Ki

As before GG @Low Ki it was a slightly better connection but still heavy button lag. Better match than the last one. Gl with the rest of the tourney. :)
    Post edited by killaree on
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    @Aarong222 At what time will you be on today/tom?
  • Xeque
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Liam9lfc What do I do about @yones_gamma11s aka Slovenia?
  • Aarong222
    15408 posts Moderator
    ukler8 wrote: »
    @Aarong222 At what time will you be on today/tom?

will be around most of today, not sure about tomorrow however. You able to play today?
  • Martijnenbrecht
    @SOL1DS if You could get only As early as possible that'd be great
  • GTM_88
    51 posts
    edited April 2015
    Nigeria here anyone to play me from my group?
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    @ayylmao - You available to play tonight/tomorrow night? (5pm-10pm UK time).
  • Abdulmomin1234
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2015
    My table should be updated I should have 3 points
    I'm Costa Rica
  • Mark
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jmcgraghan wrote: »
    @Mark you here?

Sorry mate, couldn't play last night either. Any chance of today? I can definitely play this time
  • TomH
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @bucioradidas I'm free from 6pm til 11pm tonight so let me know when you're free, you said 9pm but if it's gonna be earlier/later just let me know mate :D
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up

I can play around 15.30 UK mate
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @SOL1DS sorry guys, went out and wont play fifa anymore this evening. Tomorrow evening ill get the games sorted
    I won't get on now until Saturday, too busy with work.
  • Martijnenbrecht
    I won't get on now until Saturday, too busy with work.
    Saturday iT is then, able to play saturdaymorning and evening
  • Martijnenbrecht
    SOL1DS wrote: »

I can play around 15.30 UK mate
    Okay Will be online most probably

This discussion has been closed.