OTW Salah

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Packed him last night after winning draft. Price sat at around 200k, I expect him to get a totw soon or increase if he plays well tonight. Would you guys wait for either to happen before selling? I won’t use him as I try to venture away from PL.

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends. If you're a trader and you could make something out of the 200k then sell, similarly if you want someone for the WL then sell now.

But if you're not worried about immediate coins then hang on to him. Might be a week, might be a month, but he's definitely getting an in form.

Unless of course he gets injured, then his price will plummet
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Clear and concise advice for you there :D
  • Nathlee123
    It absolutely is haha. I do trade but got 450k to play with. I think I’ll keep him. I had yarmolenko and kept him through the doubt and that paid off in a big big way! Cheers man!
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Best of luck
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him last week for 250, 30 mins into Liverpool game he was 320 but dropped to 200 by the final whistle.
    He hasn't rose because its international week so if you can wait until Liverpool are dude to play he will rise considerably.
  • I picked one up for 235k (PS4) for investment purposes. Egypt play Congo on Sunday and will qualify if they win. Congo are bottom of the group and mo salah is second top scorer with 3 goals in the group stages so far. If he scores in this game theres gonna be alot of hype around him, here's to hoping.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    I picked one up for 235k (PS4) for investment purposes. Egypt play Congo on Sunday and will qualify if they win. Congo are bottom of the group and mo salah is second top scorer with 3 goals in the group stages so far. If he scores in this game theres gonna be alot of hype around him, here's to hoping.

Besides this, he'll probably will get a minimum of 5 other IF's (if he stays fit) for Liverpool. Will be best RW from the premier league by far
  • Nathlee123
    Yeah I’m deffo keeping until at least his first rise. Max is 750k I think on Xbox so they’ll have to extend his range if he gets a couple IF’s. Cheers guys