Suarez or a legend?

Redarmy1986
207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have about 550k in coins and players of value alexis sanchez Kante lukaku. I am running a bpl and Spanish sides. Wondering if I should go for a legend striker who can play in both or suarez to improve the Spanish team? Anyone tried him?

Comments

• jpsblue
    3956 posts National Call-Up
    Just get an icon mate. They are really fun to use. Every time I score with Henrik Larsson it brings me back to his Celtic days lol
  • sarcasmGuy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Just get an icon mate. They are really fun to use. Every time I score with Henrik Larsson it brings me back to his Celtic days lol

so each game you play you get to go back to the celtic days ;)
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really depends on you. Icons are fun but some of them are definitely no value for money.

The whole idea of Icons is playing with "legends" from the past that you can relate with. The only Icons I can relate with are Owen, Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos since they were the only ones out of the batch that I watched as a kid.

So if an icon doesn't really have 'sentimental value', then I'd say just go for Suarez as what I've noticed is that you'll get more out of your coins worth since Icons are so hyped driving their price up.

I had 85 Crespo and I felt like he was no-where near as good as Griezmann and at the time he was 300k more expensive.
  • jpsblue
    sarcasmGuy wrote: »

Haha I'm a Spurs fan but Larsson was one of my favorite players when he was at a Celtic. Even better that the baby Larsson I have has dreads lol
  • Tubpac
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    I sold my Baby Kluivert for 700k a few days ago and bought Suarez for 475k. Suarez is a beast. When he is through no body is stopping him.
    Legends are alot of fun to use. But you want most value for your coins you should stay away. I bought Griezmann for 250k and Suarez 475k. Thats almost the same price as a baby Kluivert.

What do you think is most value for your team? :)
  • sarcasmGuy

Haha I'm a Spurs fan but Larsson was one of my favorite players when he was at a Celtic. Even better that the baby Larsson I have has dreads lol

im using him myself with baby crespo, such a killing duo :)
  • Redarmy1986
    Tubpac wrote: »
    I sold my Baby Kluivert for 700k a few days ago and bought Suarez for 475k. Suarez is a beast. When he is through no body is stopping him.
    Legends are alot of fun to use. But you want most value for your coins you should stay away. I bought Griezmann for 250k and Suarez 475k. Thats almost the same price as a baby Kluivert.

What do you think is most value for your team? :)

Cheers for your advice.

Most value sounds like suarez from your review mate. I do want shearer but he seems overpriced to me... Suarez and Gamerio up tip sounds like a plan to me
  • jpsblue

i was tossing up between 87 crespo or larsson as i play 4321 and went with larsson in the end as 87 crespo was too expensive for me at the time. how is baby crespo compared to baby larsson? i ended up going with larsson because his passing is better, but i would have loved 87 crespo because of his strength and height he has over larsson
  • Redarmy1986

How about shearer?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    you could probably scrape together 1.3-1.4m if you sold everything, would just go with a legend like crespo, shearer, Sheva etc

Would personally build something like this (slapped a hunter chem on shearer to make him extra beastly) Also swap matuidi and radja in game

718206e41d9e39c0d8d5014beedb8951.png
  • jpsblue

How about shearer?

which one? there's a few people on here who have shearer and like him, some don't. if you can afford his 89 and loved Shearer as a player i would go with him, as his 85 doesn't look the best.
  • Redarmy1986
    Spillaren wrote: »
    you could probably scrape together 1.3-1.4m if you sold everything, would just go with a legend like crespo, shearer, Sheva etc

Would personally build something like this (slapped a hunter chem on shearer to make him extra beastly) Also swap matuidi and radja in game

That looks a quality side tbh!
  • sarcasmGuy

i was tossing up between 87 crespo or larsson as i play 4321 and went with larsson in the end as 87 crespo was too expensive for me at the time. how is baby crespo compared to baby larsson? i ended up going with larsson because his passing is better, but i would have loved 87 crespo because of his strength and height he has over larsson

i had big issues playing icons in 4321, i tried there baby mvb, kluivert and shevchenko and could get them to work.

moved to 41212-2 and wow much better, regarding who is better well larsson has higher pass stats but it seems for me crespo plays much higher role in building up plays and larsson are the guy who puts them in the net

in 14 games
    larsson 27 goals & 4 assists
    crespo 20 goals & 12 assists
  • Redarmy1986

How about shearer?

which one? there's a few people on here who have shearer and like him, some don't. if you can afford his 89 and loved Shearer as a player i would go with him, as his 85 doesn't look the best.

It would be the 85 as the the 89 is out of range unless I sell Kante or lukaku. Lukaku has been a beast for me 1.6 goals per game after 50+ games
  • jpsblue

i'm presuming you're english given your username so go with 89 Shearer mate. You won't look back once he scores a banger and Martin Tyler starts screaming his name lol
  • Redarmy1986

i'm presuming you're english given your username so go with 89 Shearer mate. You won't look back once he scores a banger and Martin Tyler starts screaming his name lol

Lol that does sound quality. Yeah am English a Charlton fan unfortunately
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

Also if you noticed price of squad I posted is 1.4m on BIN so should be affordable
  • Redarmy1986

Also if you noticed price of squad I posted is 1.4m on BIN so should be affordable

I did mate price and side looks quality. I don't get on with martial for some reason I just sold him for 25k profit. Will be building something very similar - thanks!