Unlucky weekend leaguers

IDARYL
5778 posts Big Money Move
Park the bus is back, not lost in about 40 games but lost 2 in a row before both had a defence that sat on the 18 yard box and defender were blocking everything like last year. both games dominated and lost. They've added more than what the patch is saying thats for certain

Comments

• Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    You can't be right. Everyone said I was wrong :D
  • IDARYL

about what ?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    IDARYL wrote: »

about what ?

Exactly about what you said
  • P1stolpete187
    6518 posts Big Money Move
    i played a couple of games like that this morning but that was before the patch
  • IDARYL

about what ?

well whats happend to me before can't be a coincidence surly..one guy i lost to wasn't a bad player but i was better than him 10 shots to 3 and he won 3-1 simply by just countering while his defenders are flying out of nowhere to block shots
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    git gud
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Similar experience through 2 games so far. One guy had 40% possession and scored 3 on 5 shots. Meanwhile, his defense is so deep, I take long shots that just get blocked by some AI defender. Seeing who he's controlling makes it more annoying as I can see he's not touching his CBs ever.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

about what ?

well whats happend to me before can't be a coincidence surly..one guy i lost to wasn't a bad player but i was better than him 10 shots to 3 and he won 3-1 simply by just countering while his defenders are flying out of nowhere to block shots

You were better than him but lost 3-1?
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    Auto block is back. No more skill gap unfortunately . Back to cheese
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Literally just said this in another thread...

''honestly don't think i played more than 3 games in 100 that wasn't against an ultra defensive, counter attacking, spam through balls merchant anyway...

Won't be able to tell the difference :joy:'

• IDARYL
    edited October 2017
    Carswell wrote: »

about what ?

wait you think the best player always wins ? actually re edit it was 3-2 ..both my goals rebounds off the gk which you will see alot more of now gk has improved
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain

about what ?

wait you think the best player always wins ?

Lol yup
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up

about what ?

You conceded 3 and only scored 1, so yeah seems like the opponent was better than you
  • One thing I’ve noticed for sure is that your shots are blocked much more frequently since the patch. I don’t think my opponent is even pressing anything and my shots are being blocked, maybe I’m wrong but before patch I often shot and my opponent could do nothing.
  • IDARYL
    One thing I’ve noticed for sure is that your shots are blocked much more frequently since the patch. I don’t think my opponent is even pressing anything and my shots are being blocked, maybe I’m wrong but before patch I often shot and my opponent could do nothing.

oh they arn't just getting blocked there getting bruce lee kicked from nowhere :)
  • Diggy
    15578 posts World Class
    Noticed this today :(

Feet like spades auto blocking is back
  • IDARYL
    hrv97 wrote: »

about what ?

You conceded 3 and only scored 1, so yeah seems like the opponent was better than you

when you look back at a trolls comments and see all he does is moan about the game....gg no re..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Oh god. Here we go..
  • IDARYL
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Oh god. Here we go..

you played any games since the patch ? i'm not even bothered really im playing for fun but the fun is taken out of the game when park the bus is back..and its pre park the bus patch of last fifa where the team sits on 18 yard box..
  • Moiizer
    15053 posts World Class
    Lol these threads are fun.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Oh god. Here we go..

you played any games since the patch ? i'm not even bothered really im playing for fun but the fun is taken out of the game when park the bus is back..and its pre park the bus patch of last fifa where the team sits on 18 yard box..

I've been playing all afternoon.

Park the bus is the excuse people use when they play someone that can defend.
  • IDARYL
    Oh god. Here we go..

no park the bus is when his whole team sits on the 18 yard line if your near the halfway line with the ball. Have you ever played fifa ?
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    Game is different. Online it's changed for everyone, so no real complaints.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Oh god. Here we go..

no park the bus is when his whole team sits on the 18 yard line if your near the halfway line with the ball. Have you ever played fifa ?

And you conceded 3 goals against someone whose team sat on their 18? Seems like it’s your fault tbh.
  • IDARYL
    Oh god. Here we go..

And you conceded 3 goals against someone whose team sat on their 18? Seems like it’s your fault tbh.

you might be right if i actually gave a dam about losing, i have no problem saying if somebody is better than me
  • Lukaku9
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People moaning about ptb must be having a laugh as its all i have come up against before the patch. Maybe you are noticing it more as you cant just keep repeating your 35 yarders anymore.
  • IDARYL
    Lukaku9 wrote: »
    People moaning about ptb must be having a laugh as its all i have come up against before the patch. Maybe you are noticing it more as you cant just keep repeating your 35 yarders anymore.

hardly ever shoot from outside the box, only shoot if a real goal scoring oppertunity
  • Lukaku9
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect

hardly ever shoot from outside the box, only shoot if a real goal scoring oppertunity

Maybe not you but the majority do. I played some guy who had christian ericson and if he got the ball anywhere in my half he instantly shot. Scored 3 that way was awful to play against and the crap keepers made it easy.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

Right there with you mate.