BS Update

Maggoo
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Now other players are allowed to see what player you are controlling, what bs is this?!

Comments

• A5B
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Technically you could always see that.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    That i want to see :p
  • Maggoo
    A5B wrote: »

Sure but now it's so easy for the attacking player to create good chances..
  • Recoba
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    Explain why it's a problem?
  • ukler8
    4738 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »

If you're defending, press second player contain and use whatever defender you want to block his passing lanes. Now the attacker gets to see which player you are controlling and will move/pass to the other side.
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Maggoo wrote: »

Don't you attack as well?
  • Recoba
    edited October 2017
    ukler8 wrote: »

If you're defending, press second player contain and use whatever defender you want to block his passing lanes. Now the attacker gets to see which player you are controlling and will move/pass to the other side.

So it forces the opponent to switch to the defender close to the ball. I think it's great. Those who use CPU to defend will have a problem.
  • ukler8

So forces the opponent to switch to the defender close to the ball. I think it's great. Those who use CPU to defend you have a problem.

Agreed
  • Jason1986
    6889 posts Big Money Move

So it forces the opponent to switch to the defender close to the ball. I think it's great. Those who use CPU to defend will have a problem.
    There is no CPU defending this year...
  • ukler8
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Its not as much but there is. I mean if you run into the defender with your forward, he makes a tackle
  • Recoba

This will make defense even more manual.
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up

Holding R1 constantly is basicly CPU defending
  • Maggoo
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

Offense never was the Problem in fifa 18.
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up

Offense was never a problem in most Fifas. But Defense was, hence the changes. Now it takes more skill and people need to adapt.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    git gud
  • Alexrb89

Dribbling using R2 L2 is an issue, not being able to turn at pace while holding off a defender
  • Recoba
    I've never seen a topic about this being a issue by those who play offline 1 vs 1 with a mate.
  • Maggoo

Offense was never a problem in most Fifas. But Defense was, hence the changes. Now it takes more skill and people need to adapt.

This. I liked the as it was before this patch came out but now its just to easy for the attacking player.
  • Alexrb89
    I've never seen a topic about this being a issue by those who play offline 1 vs 1 with a mate.

I agree no issue for me, make it easier to beat high press and enjoy the game
  • ha032742
    34780 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Don’t see a problem with it as you both have that advantage when attacking?

Adapt or perish...or something like that :#
  • bigpokey24
    4781 posts Big Money Move

:D :D :D exactly , i still do not get why people are upset at this.. maybe this will help reduce clueless high-oressure, but make people learn to actually tackle.. even playing with mates at home, we all get to see the arrows, so why are people upset with this?
  • Alexrb89
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

:D :D :D exactly , i still do not get why people are upset at this.. maybe this will help reduce clueless high-oressure, but make people learn to actually tackle.. even playing with mates at home, we all get to see the arrows, so why are people upset with this?

Here here
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Hasn't been a issue raised because it would make it difficult for the other person attacking if he had no indicator above his players head. Online is a different story.
  • Jason1986
    6889 posts Big Money Move
    Have you ever been able to play offline with a mate without seeing the icons?

Don't be daft.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Seems to me the people who rate the patch are the ones who are horrific at defending :D
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Have you ever been able to play offline with a mate without seeing the icons?

Don't be daft.

Exactly this. One of the stupidest comments I've seen.
  • limjitwe
    6467 posts Big Money Move
    Are the GKs better?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Seems to me the people who rate the patch are the ones who are horrific at defending :D

This.
  • ha032742
    34780 posts Moderator
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Are the GKs better?

Not judging by the DKT final I just played where 88 Vieira finessed 2 shots top bin from outside the area :#
  • n2j2000
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite

It's awesome. Exactly, stops people from camping in passing lanes and spamming second man press and forces them to defend 1 on 1. GG EA, should have done this sooner.