Since Fifa 13, the same bug! What a SHAME!

Guys, i will write again the SAME bug i wrote last edition (Fifa 17). And i have just noticed that this bug remains in Fifa 18. Seriously, i have given up. That's enough for me. The same bug since Fifa 13!!!

*********************************************************************************

Many players of career mode may know the problem related bellow, which occurs in "other leagues":

Round after round, the points of the teams decrease and others grow more than it should.
I will describe what has just happened to me.

FOOTBALL LEAGUE

26th round:

1 - Newcastle - 58 pts
2 - Norwich - 56 pts
3 - Aston Villa - 44 pts
4 - Nott'm Forest - 44 pts
5 - Ipswich Town - 44 pts

27th round:

1 - Norwich City - 65 pts
2 - Aston Villa - 63 pts
3 - Newcastle - 59 pts
4 - Nott'm Forest - 52 pts
10 - Ipswich Town - 41 pts

Every year is this f***&cking problem. Year after year. I have been seeing this problem since Fifa 14.
And the same happens to other teams and other leagues...

But I was hoping that it would be finally fixed this year, but, as i can see now, of course it was not fixed.

It is really disheartening seeing the same problems year after year, mainly in career mode, and as all of us know that EA will keep doing nothing. But relax, guys! Next patch, EA will include many features and improvements in Ultimate Team.

PS: sorry for my poor english, guys!

Comments

• up
  • MyPlayerCareerMode
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA will fix this next year when they introduce realistic pregame warmup cut scenes (powered by CR7)
  • Actually, it seems EA will NEVER fix this S*IT!!!!
  • NonExistantAI
    60 posts Park Captain
    I'm sorry valued EA customer. You have paid your £50 and we hope you're happy with the product you decided to buy. Unfortunately you will have to wait till next year before we instigate any changes to gameplay in which there will be more attitude, player personalities one guy will do that cut inside thing he does. We work very hard to keep kids paying for FUT packs and we hope you will join us online sometime. Really please play FUT. It's how we make money. FUT please, play that now. Career mode is just a warmup. Play FUT please. Money. MONEY.
  • Neophyte
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ultimate Team ruined Fifa for anyone over the age of 18.
    Along as EA can keep the kids addicted to opening packs and making a s...t ton of money from them they'll have no interest in spending time on a non profit game mode.
    I honestly wouldn't have bought it this year if I'd known but they tricked me with the fancy cutscenes.
  • Honestly, i have given up. I don't expect EA fixes this sh*t anymore.
  • Did anybody notice this bug?
  • @EA_Andy , please, give us some explanation.
  • I just had this problem in PL. Man utd. was 1st, in 36th match week, (i dont remember rest) and at the end of the season whole table was different, some points were reduce, some clubs were in bottom now they are 20 points above relegation...
  • I just had this problem in PL. Man utd. was 1st, in 36th match week, (i dont remember rest) and at the end of the season whole table was different, some points were reduce, some clubs were in bottom now they are 20 points above relegation...

It is ridiculous!!! EA never answers about this bug, showing total disrespect. It is since Fifa 13.

I have already given up.
  • Arayas
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy , please, give us some explanation.

Isnt that nice how every EA realted person got invisible after the game release? Isnt that nice how people buy the exactly SAME game like the last one and expect different result? DEAR CAREER PLAYERS, the career mode from FIFA 07 was the same like 18! In fact, was better. My FIFA 07 then contain ALL the leagues from Europe, S.A. or some from Africa. About 150 leagues. In 07 i was playing 5-6 qualification rounds to go in CL groups.
    Now? We have a poor game, locked for modding community with the old same leagues (booooring) and with no option. I didnt buy FIFA this year and I FEEL GOOD.