Issues with headset sounds

DannyUK
411 posts Sunday League Hero
Is there an issue with the sound in game for people using mics? I used to hear people through my TV on the mic but now I don't, yet I see their mic icon blinking but hear nothing. Is this an issue with the game or just something EA has implemented so you are forced to use a headset?

Comments

• fabio0033pe
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    então que dizer que o fone não funciona mais? ouvi relatos que depois da atualização o microfone parou de funcionar na versão para PC, no seu caso se você colocar o fone de ouvido ainda consegue ouvir o seu adversário?
  • fabio0033pe
    So what about saying that the handset does not work anymore? I heard reports that after the update the microphone stopped working in the PC version, in your case if you put the headset still can hear your opponent?
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    DannyUK wrote: »
    Is there an issue with the sound in game for people using mics? I used to hear people through my TV on the mic but now I don't, yet I see their mic icon blinking but hear nothing. Is this an issue with the game or just something EA has implemented so you are forced to use a headset?

I can't hear them in DROP IN. I see they have a mic on then again its pointless using a mic in drop in. Only 1% speak English.
  • fabio0033pe
    again EA removed this function from the pc version, I have reports that before the update that function was present at fifa 18 for pc, but after updating was removed, I do not understand why since fifa 16 this was removed only from the pc, and in consoles this function works perfectly, I would very much like some member of EA to give us an explanation why this function was taken from the pc version
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    again EA removed this function from the pc version, I have reports that before the update that function was present at fifa 18 for pc, but after updating was removed, I do not understand why since fifa 16 this was removed only from the pc, and in consoles this function works perfectly, I would very much like some member of EA to give us an explanation why this function was taken from the pc version

PC is behind the console version and always will be.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes I think it must be a bug in game, I don't use headset but usually you can hear everyone through the TV which you can't anymore. I assume it's a bug and not intended but a patch was released and still not fixed so who knows.