Mbappe OTW, Lacazette OTW or ...?

hrv97
3400 posts National Call-Up
Yeah guys i need a Striker for this wl and want to know who would be the best choice (700k Budget). I somehow want to pick Mbappe as i'm sure he will get a few Ifs this year, but 650k for a 83 rated card is ridiculous.

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    You're not paying 650k for an 83 rated card. you're paying 650k in the assumption he would get some IFs.
    I think Laca is worth it more than Mbappe because if Laca gets even one IF he's already an elite striker.
    Mbappe would require more than 1 IF to justify this kind of price.
    All in all, greater the risk greater the reward. Play it safe = laca, hope for a good reward = Mbappe.

To think some legends go for 650-700k :D :D insane
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I've just got Laca. He's good as he is, but when he gets an IF I'll sell him for double.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I've just got Laca. He's good as he is, but when he gets an IF I'll sell him for double.

His if will not be a mil
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

His if will not be a mil

I meant the OTW. If he gets a couple in a game, the OTW will spike and I'll sell it.
  • hrv97
    You're not paying 650k for an 83 rated card. you're paying 650k in the assumption he would get some IFs.
    I think Laca is worth it more than Mbappe because if Laca gets even one IF he's already an elite striker.
    Mbappe would require more than 1 IF to justify this kind of price.
    All in all, greater the risk greater the reward. Play it safe = laca, hope for a good reward = Mbappe.

To think some legends go for 650-700k :D :D insane

Laca was decent in the 4 games i played with him, didn't try Mbappe tho. Not interested in Icon Strikes because i can't afford the elite ones :(
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Suarez?

He was my other option but decided to go with the one that should make me some coins.
  • hrv97
    Suarez?

He was my other option but decided to go with the one that should make me some coins.

That's the main reason why i want Laca or Mbappe and not Griezman/Suarez ... :D