FIFA 19 Wishlist

SL7777
13 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2017
Find a talented game developer company (good place to look for is Europe). Give them the rights to make Fifa games in the future and save us and yourself.

Comments

• next fifa game needs to have ofc more scanned faces and major leagues broadcast presentations and a lot more stadiums (germany, france, spain, italy etc). Also it will be even better if EA manages to get a deal for the Champions League and Europa League license.
  • Gabmcganicus
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dismiss all your counselors and testers.
    hire a new team of peopple WHO PLAYS the goddamn sport for real!.
    Take the advices from them, and let THEM test the game.

* Focus on realism and SIMULATION: No more fancy skill moves extremely efective. The most used "skill" to dribble in real football, is just dribble! Changing direction and speed quickly and trick the opponent with body movements. Just a very few peopple in real football use "Skillmoves" as in Fifa and they are effective in a low percentaje.

*Eliminate that "dribble" movement in all Fifas (Like walking with l1 and r2) wich is 100% effective against IA or even players. Again... REALISM. We want a SIMULATOR!.

*Stop with that ridiculous goals of "chilena", or all those extremelly fake movements, getting amazing goals. Football is not like that.

*Make defensive IA a LOT more effective. Yes, this will means LESS goal chances, but REAL sport is that way.
    You dont usually see 30 goals approach each match. A realistic "regular" game ends with no more than 8/10 shoots to goal and even less on goal. And even less finish in a goal. There is just some super teams or super moments when in a match, chances and goal are incremented, not all the matches.

I have 34 years old, i play REAL football since my 6years old. And this game, and past Fifas, are not as the sport i played for a long time.

Again... FOCUS ON REALISM AND SIMULATION!! Stop the arcade shittygame
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Won't be playing FIFA 18 for the simple reason that there's no fouls.

I have played the demo a lot and there are parts that are good. It could've been a decent game.

In addition, to the lack of fouls it does feel a little more limited than 16 and 17. In those games there really was a feeling that anything could happen. FIFA 18 feels more predictable with limited types of goals: shots from outside the box and headers from perfect crosses. Therefore bringing back that freer feeling would be good.

And then there's the same list I've produced for the past 10 years which consists of the simplest things in the history of simplicity:

1. GKs

They have to leave their line. If they don't then:

a) that's what they do;
    b) it limits scoring options;
    c) pace either becomes overpowered or needs to be downgraded;
    d) they never get sent off;
    e) they never get injured;
    f) they seem a bit pointless;
    g) having a sub-keeper is definitely pointless.

2. Fouls

Not only do we need to return to FIFA16/17 numbers we need to increase them. Developers seem to be working on the false assumption that if you allow the computer to foul players with free kicks or if the human player is prevented from hacking down Computer players then the game is more difficult.

It is actually the reverse. If Computer fouled the human it would actually make the game more difficult because it would break up the human play (like in real life). Equally if the computer actually accepted a good hacking then the downside would be that it could increase it's scoring prowess from set pieces.

3. More freedom

There should be virtually no restrictions in a game. If I want to cheat then so be it. It's my game.

I should be able to play, edit, do and set whatever I like.

a) I should be able to edit whatever I like, whenever I like and I shouldn't have to even go into edit mode - it is so frustrating that once you start a Career Mode and notice mistakes you can't fix them. I should be able to transfer players for computer teams. If I steal Messi who cares? It's my game. I can steal him anyway before I start. More to the point when Juve start playing all their loan returnees like Marrone I should be able to do something about it.

b) I should be able to set up a league, a cup with any rules or format I like;

c) I should be able to edit every single aspect of the game (licence agreements should not restrict my ability to change Patrick Cutrone's hair).

4. Proper Career Mode

Can we just get the basics right? It's 2017.

a) pre-season - I should be able to choose the games I want to play;

b) coaches and physios - I should be able to hire coaches and physios and they should actually make a difference to player development, fitness and injuries;

c) basic training that allows you to set team and individual rather than faffing about in some drills that we did when we were 12;

d) transfers - is it really too much to ask for the first seasons transfers to be somewhat realistic? Is it too much to ask that the Computer teams actually transfer players? There's about 2,500 transfers in each of the top leagues. Each team should be transferring about 10 players per transfer window (I know that's ridiculous but that's what happens in real life);

e) manager changes - now that managers are now licensed it's going to be even more annoying playing 15 seasons with Mourinho never leaving Man Utd.

5. Tactics

Can we have some?

Basically copy PES particularly the attacking and defensive formations.

Defending should be more about getting the tactics right (ever heard of man marking?) then pressing 4 buttons to tackle (jockey, run, call second player and tackle).

Oh and as per 3) there should be virtually no restrictions on where I want to put players on the pitch.

6. Set pieces

Need a total overhaul:

a) a penalty is just a shot at goal. It doesn't require extra mechanics. Maybe you could have controller vibrate to create a bit of tension, maybe the bar might be a bit more responsive, but that really should be it.

b) corners - why can't have total and unlimited freedom to put whoever I want into the box for attacking and defensive corners? Just do it like the formation where I can move players around.

c) throw ins - I need to be able to select a thrower so I can force my full backs to actually take throw ins

PS In real life unless you are full back do not take a throw in. When a player who is not a full back takes a throw in you actually take 2 players out of the game (the full back and the player throwing the ball). It also wrecks the shape.

Basic stuff.
  • Got to have more customization. Let users upload their own created content.
  • For FIFA 19 can we get all LA LIGA stadiums and also more scanned faces for LA LIGA teams. Also please include all TV presentation graphics for all league and cup games (eg. LALIGA/Copa del Rey). Also can we get all LALIGA managers scanned into the game as well. Also in career mode can we use the teams real life manager instead of a generic one.
  • Callum_03
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2018
    1. Get a champions league, europa league and camp nou license.
    2. Have a free roam mode in pro clubs or something like what they have in 2k18 because that would be so sick.
    3. Kit creator.
    4. More scanned faces
    5. Cover star not Messi or Ronaldo because it’s boring.
    6. A new classic XI With players like Brazilian Ronaldo and pele and stuff.
    7. Oh and please fix penalties and make it easier to score free kicks because it is too hard in Fifa 18.
  • Saviro
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dismiss all your counselors and testers.
    hire a new team of peopple WHO PLAYS the goddamn sport for real!.
    Take the advices from them, and let THEM test the game.

* Focus on realism and SIMULATION: No more fancy skill moves extremely efective. The most used "skill" to dribble in real football, is just dribble! Changing direction and speed quickly and trick the opponent with body movements. Just a very few peopple in real football use "Skillmoves" as in Fifa and they are effective in a low percentaje.

*Eliminate that "dribble" movement in all Fifas (Like walking with l1 and r2) wich is 100% effective against IA or even players. Again... REALISM. We want a SIMULATOR!.

*Stop with that ridiculous goals of "chilena", or all those extremelly fake movements, getting amazing goals. Football is not like that.

*Make defensive IA a LOT more effective. Yes, this will means LESS goal chances, but REAL sport is that way.
    You dont usually see 30 goals approach each match. A realistic "regular" game ends with no more than 8/10 shoots to goal and even less on goal. And even less finish in a goal. There is just some super teams or super moments when in a match, chances and goal are incremented, not all the matches.

I have 34 years old, i play REAL football since my 6years old. And this game, and past Fifas, are not as the sport i played for a long time.

Again... FOCUS ON REALISM AND SIMULATION!! Stop the arcade shittygame

I can only agree with this man . What a legend !
  • FIFA Wishlist
    - Player Card Picture on Created Players. Virtual Pros already implement this because as soon as the Virtual Pro is created a Picture is automatically generated for the Virtual Pro Player Card. Player Card Pictures should be made available for created Players.

- Single Player Career Mode should have a new feature allowing players to start on the Bench based on the player's current/live form.

- More realistic Player Career Squads during tournaments. For some reazon high rated players are placed on the bench. This shouldn't be the case
  • FIFA 19 Wish list
    – Player Card Picture on Created Players. Virtual Pros already implement this because as soon as the Virtual Pro is created a Picture is automatically generated for the Virtual Pro Player Card. Player Card Pictures should be made available for created Players.

– Single Player Career Mode should have a new feature allowing players to start on the Bench based on the player’s current/live form.

– More realistic Player Career Squads during tournaments. For some reason high rated players are placed on the bench. This shouldn’t be the case

- Slightly improve the player career game mode: there should be interviews, more player interactions between te players in the form of cut scenes like the ones implemented in The Journey Alex Hunter.

- The game mode should allow the salary to be spend on player apparel. In general, make the campaign more interesting (similar to the story of Alex Hunter but with a single player character)

- Also add to the professional relationship with the team, with the coach, the players, the overall leadership to add more life to the game mode
  • Jardon
    1 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA 19 minigame

I'd like a minigame outside of FUT like the FIFA Street minigame in the intro of 'The Journey: Hunter Returns'.

With online 3 vs 3 each player individual, you and 2 friends against 3 other opponents. One on one, Where the player controls 3 players on the field against his opponent.

I really enjoyed the minigame in 'the journey' And Maybe it could be a Nice And pleasant feature in the following FIFA games.

Jardon.
  • shahab
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    More international teams
  • Lucasamp
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I allow myself to give advice to all people who want a real football game simulation...Don't buy fifa for one year. Only if they lost money finally understand to change road.......Otherwise the future is marked: ARCADE GAME FOR 6 YEARS OLD KIDS THAT WASTE MONEY ON FUT....
  • klezmer45
    19 posts Ball Boy
    More face (many famous players still have generic face... it's a shame !).
    UEFA Champions league licences.
    Realistic net's physics and colour (with bright white, NOT GREY !!). PES 11 had perfect nets.
  • hooligan87
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want a football simulator! Not arcade! You need to remove from the game using the computer for shots and passes! To remove the handicap! No need to help the weaker players! The game should be fair!
  • I want a completely overhauled transfer system where you actually can sell or loan the players you don't want. Not the current one where you spend 8 hours trying to sell 1 guy.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    78 posts Park Captain
    When fut makes up to 1$bn a year a wish list is a waste of time. You'll get whatever this fut development pack opening gamble for those as young as three doles out
  • Lucasamp
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When fut makes up to 1$bn a year a wish list is a waste of time. You'll get whatever this fut development pack opening gamble for those as young as three doles out

True, sad reality. Fifa 19 wishlist is only a waste of time....Next game will be for a 3 - 10 years target. For all the rest of people its better submit...
  • THJ71
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Get rid of the BS filled to the brim Squad Battles >:)
  • I'd like to see EA incorporate "The Journey" fundamentals and story lines into Career modes for both Manager and Pro Careers. I want to play with my own created pro or different professional player than 'Hunter'. I would love to play that and I am sure many others would too.

Within that Manager or Pro Career mode, create a realistic living experience and atmosphere for our manager or pro player something similar to NBA 2K18 - "Run The Neighborhood" or better. Allow us to have our manager or pro player have the freedom to walk around the streets and city. Of course given the lengthy time frame of walking or running around, we could add the quick jump to locations. Then we could also add where the manage or player walks into the dressing room before a match, into a press conference before and after the match, give us the ability to go to shops to customize our wardrobe and the ability to go back hotel or home to visit family on vacations. I want to play and experience a more enhance and realistic lifestyle in Manager and Pro Career mode. I understand we have "The Journey" but I think if we can have the next game incorporate those features into Manager or Pro Career mode, the next game will be a big turning point for the franchise.

Within the Career mode, I'd like to see incorporated is upgrading and showing the infrastructure of the stadium we are building or upgrading. When a team earns enough money to upgrade their own stadium, we should be allowed to do so to help create a larger revenue. I don't see how the logic is behind becoming a well known team and not being able to fit 80,000 fans into a small crown lane stadium that the team is stuck with. We need to change that.

Also being able to change and upgrade the design of a team jerseys. Each year, a team gets a new design and sometimes sponsorship logo on the team jersey. Give us the option to do that. A issue I came across is that when I have a 3rd division team progress to their premier division and the 3rd division logo on the sleeve is still apparent and not changed when they are now in the premier division. Every year in the career mode, we should be allowed to upgrade and change the appearance of our jersey.

Then there's the Transfer market. I feel that the transfer market sometimes have unrealistic transfer moves for professional players. I want to see the next game be more realistic on their transfer moves. For example, based on statistic or performances of a player, the more likely another team will want to purchase the player. I don't see that the transfer system doing this, instead teams like Barcelona and Manchester United purchasing low quality players or players who have not been performing at high level of expectations. So I'd like to see the transfer market make a little more sense in their purchases.

Another game changing improvement for me is removing this handicap mode even if EA claims that there isn't any. We all have witnessed it and disapprove of it.

I have plenty more to say but please if EA can hear me out, take a good read at my post. I am a loyal fan and always played Fifa since childhood. I want to continue playing the game and hope that the next game makes these improvements, if not close to them.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MartinKusev
    47 posts Park Captain
    Manual passing, shooting, through balls, crossing and lob passing for competitive modes like online seasons, fut online seasons and fut champions. Now its like Mortal Kombat combo in the right time!
  • shahab wrote: »
    More international teams

Definetely. How about, and because EA has a FIFA licence... ALL THE NATIONAL TEAMS AFFILIATED TO FIFA!!!???
  • Lucasamp wrote: »
    I allow myself to give advice to all people who want a real football game simulation...Don't buy fifa for one year. Only if they lost money finally understand to change road.......Otherwise the future is marked: ARCADE GAME FOR 6 YEARS OLD KIDS THAT WASTE MONEY ON FUT....

I already switced to PES.... Not buiyng FIFA 18 + 1 next September... **** FUT. Never spent any money in that crap and never will...