Hey, when are you going to fix longshots from the penalty arc. Itwould be great if you did before...

Mdionne415
1146 posts Professional
edited October 2017
...a lot of us stop playing. Already tired of it. Thanks

Comments

• alex1987
    5851 posts Big Money Move
    Uh.. Any professional footballer should be able to score from there with a clear shot.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    one, that just isn't true. Even great players from set pieces proves this. An average mid is another argument, but that is debatable. My increasing issue are the shielded back-to-the-net-shots that the ST never actually looks or actual turns into the shot, very much like passing forward when shielding backwards. I bought Carroll just to try it and it's not only just ridiculously easy, it's a glitch.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    also, RTR, I've been doing them with Carroll's right weak foot/leg, having completely forgotten he's left footed.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    When you say a lot have stopped playing you mean just you, and even then that’s probably an exaggeration.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    When you say a lot have stopped playing you mean just you, and even then that’s probably an exaggeration.

No not really, but that's not exactly the point. Just like myself, it looks like you don't have anything better to do. Thanks for playing.

P.S. Clearly it's an exaggeration. I also keep saying the drinking will stop, but neither will.