Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

I just suffered an obnoxious squad battles loss (vid)

JGCramp
1387 posts Professional
I'm up 1-0 on legendary when in the 109th minute the AI scores a ridiculous half volley from Bruno Alves. The ref ignores Buffon being rather obviously impeded by the AI forward. Evidently that's not a foul in this game.

Great.

Then on the 120th minute AI winner, I'm controlling Tonelli and lose a header to the AI winger. The ball falls to the attacker as my AI controlled Benatia pulls himself out of position, allowing the AI forward in clean to score off the underside of the bar.

Classic stuff. That's a cool 500 points for me.

Comments

• Retro_G
    31909 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2017
    Nothing you can do sometimes mate, the A.I. cheats. I played a game yesterday where I had double the amount of chances to the com, for it to end up going to penalties. Every time I'd score, the A.I. would strike back immediately with a ridiculous goal. Had perfectly timed low driven finnese shots cracking the post on numerous occasions.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I hear you. This week I keep getting matched against 84-85 100 chem teams and those matches are usually a waste of time for me. Oh, well. Just a game!
  • Retro_G
    31909 posts National Team Captain
    I've an 88 rated 100 chem team to play against today.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've an 88 rated 100 chem team to play against today.

You have my sincerest condolences @Retro_G . Don't expect any help from the ref...