Who else unbeaten on FUT online seasons ????

Reade_A
67 posts Park Captain
Just da fifa king ?

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    How many games you played? 1?
  • RKO_VIPER
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Me
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    In division 6 from 10
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    No, 20 games in and 1 loss :(
  • Goldfinger
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    lul, win Div. 1 before you call yourself fifa king
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Just lost. First game in div. 6 jinxed myself
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Silimani most value for money without a doubt.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Reade_A wrote: »
    In division 6 from 10

Lol, I did that too. I'm in 3 now but I've lost a few now, come back to us when your in div 3 FIFA King
  • omarnyc
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    I didnt lose any game yet, in online seasons. 3 games played :sunglasses:
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Haha anyone seen the world leaderboards recently nobody in div 1 yet
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Haha anyone seen the world leaderboards recently nobody in div 1 yet

Just shows how random game is..skill gap is too low because clunky defending and OP shooting.
  • Fishing_Monkey63
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5 games played 5 lost. Can’t tackle , intercept or anything lol
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Dont make the tackling defender your primary concern. Jockey the runner with your covering defender. Use the back trigger for a defender you arent in control of to close the ball. Make the posseser of the ball do all the work. Whilst you track the run and cut off the jew goals.
  • ADP
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dont make the tackling defender your primary concern. Jockey the runner with your covering defender. Use the back trigger for a defender you arent in control of to close the ball. Make the posseser of the ball do all the work. Whilst you track the run and cut off the jew goals.

You mean being a **** and getting the computer to do all the defending for you
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    ADP wrote: »

You mean being a **** and getting the computer to do all the defending for you

That's called defending and not being a idiot diving in to tackles. He's giving you help you fool.
  • ADP
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    Sorry big man, nice picture btw
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    You keep lunging into them tackles and giving penalties away. There is more skill in jockeying, tracking runs and reading the opponents next move than diving into to tackles and having the rest of your defence not being utilised. Have fun in division 10 anyway. By the way this style of play is called tactical defending. Believe me once you master this you will be a better player. Also try to read your opponents next move judged on what you would do and 9/10 you will make the right move defencivley. That instinct can be the difference between winning and losing. Always here to help. All good fifa players use this or just me ???
  • Sodan70
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not me :)
  • Reade_A
    67 posts Park Captain
    Whats your fifa tactics then. Or is it top secret :p