Is the market now on the high side..?

Kainsng
83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It seems that the pricing of players are unusually high?
I don't remember players like eriksen costing near to the 90k mark before...
Do you expect the market to plunge soon or will it continue to rise?

Not sure if i should take the plunge... or wait first.

Any advice? TIA

Comments

• RageRambler
    1133 posts Professional
    Some Icons are dropping like crazy. Ppl must have packed alot during the promo, or many ppl decided to knock out all their SBC's at once. Bought 86 RB Puyol yesterday for 320k, he dropped as low as 270 today lol.
  • OZero
    7693 posts League Winner
    The market is overpriced but it won't go down now. The crash will arrive next Monday.
  • Kainsng
    Some Icons are dropping like crazy. Ppl must have packed alot during the promo, or many ppl decided to knock out all their SBC's at once. Bought 86 RB Puyol yesterday for 320k, he dropped as low as 270 today lol.

That's quit a big plunge! But would this affect the normal gold players we are priced below 100k mark?
  • Kainsng
    OZero wrote: »
    The market is overpriced but it won't go down now. The crash will arrive next Monday.

Due to the OTW? Why is that so? OTW will be pricier i guess?
  • OZero
    7693 posts League Winner
    End of WL, people will sell their teams to upgrade for the next WL.

For OTW, my honest suggestion is don't touch it if you are not prepared to take a huge loss. It is not investment, but derivatives. I still remember OTW Embolo and OTW Jesus last year, what a crash.
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    OZero wrote: »
    End of WL, people will sell their teams to upgrade for the next WL.

For OTW, my honest suggestion is don't touch it if you are not prepared to take a huge loss. It is not investment, but derivatives. I still remember OTW Embolo and OTW Jesus last year, what a crash.

This. I bought OTW Higuain at the start for 500K. Should have sold him straight before his SIF and TIF, but I just wanted to keep him till the end. What a profit I could have make.
    However, this year is different. Every upgrade/special card affects the OTW card in 18. So MOTM, iMOTM, TOTGS, TOTKS, they all count to upgrade, so the OTW card will always equal the highest rating (except TOTY/TOTS). So I can imagine a player like Neymar is worth it this year
  • OZero
    7693 posts League Winner
    I would say the key is no injury...Jesus went from 600K to 100K in 1 week. That tonne is the biggest crash even in FUT.

In general yes Neymar worths it and unlikely he will get injured in Lique 1. But Salah James Morata all are risky choices. Lukaku is strong as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so he should be safe.