I have copied my thread of the old forum and want you guys to give as much feedback on how to improve Career Mode as you can and hopefully @EA_Andy
passes all of our great ideas on to the Fifa dev team! It would be great if this thread could be stickied to the top of the page to keep all ideas in one place. I will strike out any ideas that have been implemented in to Fifa 19 Career Mode..
* Cut-scenes for press conferences, new signings, manager unveilings, manager of the month, manager of the year, player of the month, player of the year. Like in The Journey! PORT THEM!!
* Create your manager's appearance (like create a player) instead of having to use the in-game avatars. (including normal gear and cold weather gear)
* Manually select friendlies. One off fixtures or Tournaments (Including naming the tournament: Emirates Cup etc). You should be able to choose a date on the calendar, invite a team, they accept or decline..
* Bring back game face. (this would be beneficial to the above and also player career ^)
* Let us chose REAL managers that are actually in the game (So if I select Manchester United i can be Jose Mourinho OR a created manager).
* Overhaul edit player, there is a bug called the cold weather gear that hasn't been fixed for years. See the Create / Edit Player Improvement Thread!:
* Let us edit generic faces.
* Show player profile pictures for ALL players, even if it's their in-game starhead.
* DLC custom face packs for the hundreds of generic player faces. See The Fifa 19 Starhead Thread:
* Balon D'or / World Footballer Of The Year awards (including cut-scenes)
* Generic Stadiums: Please add more stadiums outside of the PL (Benfica, Porto, Celtic, Napoli, Barcelona etc.), including international stadiums like Friends Arena, Warsaw stadium (to make International manager more authentic). As for generic stadiums please see the Edit Stadiums Improvement Thread!:
* Stadium exteriors: Why does Wembley have an exterior view in The Journey but not career mode? At least port it!!
* Realistic transfers, why do Man Utd sign Lewandowski when they have Rooney, Ibrahimovic, Martial & Rashford!? If they make a big signing then in real life they'd sell too, not have them all sat on the bench. Teams should only buy for where they are weakest in their squad..
* Create a stadium, you had this in Fifa Manager? PORT IT!!
NBA 19 has Create a Court, so whats your excuse?
* Option to set club captain & vice-captain when you take over a club / country,
* Loan players should not be able to play against you if you loan them out, and they shouldn't be available for you when you play a team you have a loaned player from either. (Think Fosu-Mensah against Manchester United).
* Option to buy a player and a send a player going on loan the other way.
* When you edit a players squad number, show who's number it is replacing, that way you know if the number is free or not.
* Add the official PL intro music, this was in Fifa 16 but not Fifa 17?
* Let us rename generic competitions (Champions Cup > Champions League)
* Add Club World Cup (even a generic version)
* Realistic scouting results, why am I being suggested players like Ronaldo when I am Stoke?
* Add the option of only searching for players within your budget. (This is in PES)
* Make international job offers more realistic (option to turn them off)
* Start as an international manager.
* More job offers if doing well.
* Auto training, players should still train if I don't do them manually.
* Change the competitions badge on players sleeves depending on the competition. (this means the badge should be a separate entity to the players shirt, not etched into it like it has been since Fifa 2000). Champions League would then have Champions League sleeve badges and when you get promoted to the PL you will have the PL badge on your sleeve.
* Add arena effect to the soundtrack when in the in-game menu, to create the feeling of being at the stadium (this is in PES)
* Why decide to stop making Fifa Manager and then not use any of the things from that game in Fifa? You could port most of it!!
* Option to turn Real Fixtures On or Off.
* Option to use Icons in Career Mode, turning them to On would see them be available to sign from Free Agents.
* Option to start jobless and wait for offers.
* Option to start in chosen league at Early (default), Middle (mid-season), or End of pre-season (First league game: To cut out pre-season altogether)
* Play Football Manager to see how a manager mode should be.
Please tell EA to read all of these great fans' suggestions off their official forum, instead of Twitter / YouTube, the game is a mess and these things are such simple things that should of been added years ago. If they thoroughly read this site, they will realise we are doing all their work for them. (check great threads like The Fifa 19 Stadiums Thread, The Fifa 19 Starhead Thread, Devs Are Ignoring SIMPLE But IMPORTANT Things!, GOAL NET, Unrealistic Shirt Fonts etc)
P.S. It would be nice if this thread could be stickied to the top of the Fifa 18 Career Mode section, for EA to read and take note from their hardcore Career mode users?