FIFA 18 Gameplay Discussion & Issues

Comments

• Itsjama14
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2018
    Yt
  • Manual_stick
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The last thing I did and is working, is to put the console as DMZ on your router/modem and be sure to use the default DNS that your ISP provides you, I was using Google and other free DNS, and that was causing me some issues with the matchmaking.

So put your console as DMZ, also enable UPNP.
    Set your default DNS, usually setting your connection as "easy"
    Shut down your console, unplug electrical cord for about 1 min.
    And then plug it and power up the console.

This has been working fine with me in these last days of the game.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    The last thing I did and is working, is to put the console as DMZ on your router/modem and be sure to use the default DNS that your ISP provides you, I was using Google and other free DNS, and that was causing me some issues with the matchmaking.

Glad it's working for you... I including others on here have tried this many times over the years and hasn't worked. Might be now due to reduced server loads as many have stopped playing now
  • JIO22
    1200 posts Professional
    Still here chaps.

Not been playing to much lately, did a bit during the world cup fut which was decent. Think by now, we know the game is what it is and to get the fix of perfect gameplay, I don't think we will ever see going on experience.

So we might as well just carry on (or not if you decide) with what it is and try and make the most of it.
  • Aqeel87
    3756 posts National Call-Up

Sorry mate but how & where to do that please?
  • JIO22
    1200 posts Professional
    Setting the console in DMZ is a setting in your router, although you have to set the IP address manually of the console first, to then use that IP for the DMZ in the router config. DNS settings are in both your router and the console.
  • Aqeel87
    3756 posts National Call-Up
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Setting the console in DMZ is a setting in your router, although you have to set the IP address manually of the console first, to then use that IP for the DMZ in the router config. DNS settings are in both your router and the console.

Thanks bro will try to do that.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone notice that even in the last few weeks EA are making the gameplay sweatier and more bile inducing than ever....

That along with the bankruptcy of content, is clearly aimed at frustrating gamers so that they will want to buy the next arcade rubbish title they flog out at the end of this month.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    How's the 19 demo going for everyone?

PC plays superb for me, zero delay and fluid

Xbox is noticeably more delayed
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

Why is that?
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

Why is that?

Wish I had the answer to that question.
    More player base on xbox connected to servers even though its not online play maybe
  • JIO22
    1200 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    @BeardedBerk I've had 1 game on it so far last night, it seemed pretty good to be fair on the PS4.... I'll try a few more over the next few days hopefully though and I'll see how we go.
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    Looks like the sluggish gameplay is still there looking at Inception's twitter.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    NornIron wrote: »
    Looks like the sluggish gameplay is still there looking at Inception's twitter.

Yeh retweeted that myself this morning, although not noticed it on pc, xbox demo was very bad