Had the "privilege" of playing against Maradona

tilen11
4892 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2017
This was just mental. He had the 91 rated one.. I honetsly couldnt do sh*t. Not the greatest defender for now but never conceded 9 goals. Ive predicted every move, he went through, he went through 3 players like they are a piece of paper :D. Scored 7 goals with him. That includes a banger from over 30y, while he tripped over my "tackle" and was actually falling :D. I scored 6 goals but just wasnt enough,

Never felt so helpless in FIFA tbh

Comments

• Leon0713
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really want to play him now lol
  • SeaDawgBob
    939 posts Professional
    some happened to me when I played a guy in FUT Drafts who had R9 (94 version). He had 8 shots on goal, 7 went in... Same thing as you, I predicted and played as good as I could defensively but it was almost impossible.
  • Played the 95 and he just zips around, skips through/around players, scores from anywhere and just seems a nightmare to defend even if you’re good
  • tilen11
    edited October 2017
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    some happened to me when I played a guy in FUT Drafts who had R9 (94 version). He had 8 shots on goal, 7 went in... Same thing as you, I predicted and played as good as I could defensively but it was almost impossible.

You seriously can only watch.. nothing to be done
  • CfcBlue
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    I have the 96 Ronaldo loan and played a guy who had the same plus cr7. We were in the final for champs qualifier. W head about 16 goals between us but I’m not sure why he couldn’t use his very well. My Ronaldo scored 16 goals in 2 games. It felt literally like I was playing sega with cheat codes.
  • They Caged Non
    4323 posts National Call-Up
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »

See my third game online came up against him. The guy using him was useless though, I was almost mad at beating him because I wanted to see Ronny in action

• Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happened to me against shevshenko... 5-0, all from him.... I can only imagine Maradona... Lol
  • SeanDCFC
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got the 91 Maradona in the draft at the moment, he is the first Icon i've used and it was really fun using this card. Incredible dribbling, pace, shooting. He is so good at dribbling it makes you not pass as running with him is way more fun.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    played against a guy with pele, shevchenko, viera, gullit and yashin earlier, somehow managed to only lose 3-1
  • Lukaku9
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    This post sums up how broken defending is.
  • Carlos181
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    2utqbgx.jpg

I went against this the other day in Div 3.
  • tilen11
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    2utqbgx.jpg

has the best possible team you can imagine.. plays with Musa.. oh ffs
  • Carlos181
    tilen11 wrote: »
    2utqbgx.jpg

has the best possible team you can imagine.. plays with Musa.. oh ffs

All he literally did with Musa was run down the wing and cross to CR7 or Low driven to R9. Nothing else.
  • tilen11
    oh and how didi it go? @Carlos181
  • Carlos181

Lost 4-1, and this was against my 40k Liga NOS fitness squad. Don't think much would have changed if it were my main squad, but I would have definitely buried more goals.
  • tilen11

Lost 4-1, and this was against my 40k Liga NOS fitness squad. Don't think much would have changed if it were my main squad, but I would have definitely buried more goals.
    considering your team, you did well :D
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Did you guys try sliding?
  • tilen11
    bear wrote: »
    Did you guys try sliding?

He jumped over the tackle with the ball..
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    Haha awesome, I am almost certain I was the one playing against you. As I defeated somebody with purely my Maradona (almost all goals Maradona if im correct). I was feeding him the ball since he was unstoppable. First time playing with him and honestly the best player I have ever played with on Fut
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    played against him 2/3 times, hasn't done a lot, hasn't even scored against me

Doesnt make sense really, i can defend against maradonna but defending against Batshuayi is a headache
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    2utqbgx.jpg

Man I would hate to play against that midfield

Gotta laugh at Musa in that team though. Did he run out of coins?
  • They Caged Non
    4323 posts National Call-Up
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    2utqbgx.jpg

Man I would hate to play against that midfield

Gotta laugh at Musa in that team though. Did he run out of coins?

No he is just an utter c--t

• tilen11
    edited October 2017
    7ofst wrote: »
    Haha awesome, I am almost certain I was the one playing against you. As I defeated somebody with purely my Maradona (almost all goals Maradona if im correct). I was feeding him the ball since he was unstoppable. First time playing with him and honestly the best player I have ever played with on Fut

@7ofst possible :D