So here we are again, this mode hasn't been updated now for nearly 10 years! Please EA at least improve it for us offline players to give us the options "in-game" that the data reviewers get behind the scenes, like the cold weather option (This will fix the winter gear bug!) and changing a player's celebration, Fellaini's real life celebration is in the game but not set too him by default and I cant manually give it him! Also, players running styles, free-kick / penalty stances, generic player faces etc should all be editable!! This mode is in dire need of a complete revamp, here are a few suggestions on how Create / Edit Player should look:
* Undershirts with holes for fingers: Some players has this type of undershirt in matches like Lacazette or Yaya Touré for example :
* New type of colour : Same as kit. We should choose the colour "same as kit" for all accessories like ankle tapes or wrist tape, here are examples of players with accessories with the same colour as the kit colour (Suarez, Marco Reus, etc...) "Giving players red wrist tape doesn't work, as when in white away kit they still wear red wrist tape and it looks off!"
* Undershorts: Why are they defaulted to every single player in Fifa, and only when it rains, snows or is overcast? Add them as an option! Lampard wore them all year round like Rooney does with the undershirt.. Add long undershorts too? That Robben wears for example..
* 3/4 rolled up sleeves like this following example: (You have Ronaldo wearing them on your Fifa 19 cover!!)
* Revert a Player to Default: When we save a player, we can't them revert him back to his default appearance? So if we notice these bugs (Winter Gear & De Gea examples) and save him, were stuck with how he has been saved, a simple “Default Player” option wouldn't go a miss so we can at least revert your mistakes....
* Game Face: Why cant we use Game Face to apply a face to generic players / created players? This way the community could create a lot of faces for players who don't have one, and share them?
* Generic Player Faces: Why can't we edit generic player faces? If you can't give them custom faces at least let us edit them to make them slightly resemble the player!!
* 3D beards!? Please add them! Like this:
* Add generic tattoos to put on our Pro / Created Player.
* Add more player positions? Like I wanted to make a created player with just the CM position, but you can only make him a CAM or CDM. Add a second and third position so you can make a player seem more dynamic. So you can give a player the following:
Position 1 (Natural): CM
Position 2: CAM
Position 3: CDM
* Coloured Gloves: They are already in the game, but you don't put them on players that actually wear them!? WHY? Example: "Again, the Same As Kit option is needed to match away and 3rd kit colours"
* Hairstyles: Don't you think it's a about time we can at least change a player's hairstyle ourselves? If a player changes his hair in real life, we shouldn't have to wait 5 years for you to update him, we could simply do it ourselves, even something so simple as changing Falcao's headband from the default black colour to a white one like he wore for Man Utd
* Player Masks: Add the mask players wear when they break their nose / cheekbone..
* Copy Player: This would be used to copy another player, like Ronaldo for example, then revert everything back to default apart from whatever you wanted to stay on the chosen player of Ronaldo's, for example his hairstyle! So you would select Rooney for example, go to Copy Player then choose "Ronaldo", then default everything of Rooney back but the hair, that way you could have Rooney with Ronaldo's hair! And this feature could be used to update a lot of players in game with incorrect hairstyles so we can use real ones instead of generic ones! This feature is called Base Copy in PES and is awesome for players who play offline who like to keep things like this updated!
Also when you zoom in on a player to change his appearance etc. (upper body) zoom in further so you get this type of view:
This is how Edit Player should look with the new options:
* Player Face:
(Editable only if generic)
* Game Face:
On or Off
* Facial Hair:
Including new beard types
* Sleeve Length:
Short, Long or 3/4
* Tight Kits:
Off, On or Team Default (And I suggest setting this option to the actual teams who wear these kits not the individual players who play for them, so set tight kits to Arsenal and not their players like Podolski for example, as now he is still wearing a tight Kit for Inter Milan, which him nor Inter actually wear! He only wore one at Arsenal because their kits are Techfits!)
On, Off or Winter Only (Setting it to On would see players wear it all year round, like Rooney does, and Winter Only would wear short or long sleeves in the summer, and an undershirt in the winter - which is essentially the Cold Weather Gear option)
On, Off, Winter Only
- Undershorts Length: Short or Long (Robben)
On, Off, Winter Only
- Colour: Black, Same As Kit (Currently White is the default colour, this need changing to Black!!)
* Wrist Tape Left:
Off or On
- Colour: White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Same As Kit (whatever the default kit colour is, this would get round players like Reus who wears yellow when playing in Dortmunds home kit, and black when in their away kit! Just like you automatically set the undershirts / undershorts colour to match the colour of the shirts / shorts)
* Wrist Tape Right:
Off or On
- Colour: White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Same As Kit
* Sweat Band:
Same as above ^
* Hand Bandage:
Same as above ^
Same as above ^
* Headband Colour:
If applicable (Falcao etc)
* Body Type:
Lean, Bulky or Large (Because you get a lot of them wrong by default)
On or Off (Lewandowski)
- Mask Colour: ---
* Running Celebration 1:
* Finishing Celebration 1:
* Running Celebration 2:
* Finishing Celebration 2:
* Running Style:
* Free-Kick Stance:
* Penalty Stance:
* Default Player:
Yes / No
* Copy Player:
Can you please pass this on @EA_Andy