The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pace above all and terrible defending AI

SOL1DS
3010 posts National Call-Up
title says it all.

just turn tactics to defensive and counter attack with players like Vardy and Musa

the bots are defending TERRIBLY. All lines are like 30m from each other and u just need
a decent passing Midfielder to create 10+ chances to score.

Comments

• SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    Or you could learn to read the game defend properly and git gud
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    SomeLegend wrote: »
    Everything you have mastered? How is division 1 ONLINE? I'm on my way as well. You concede less than one goal?
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up

psn: SOL1DS
    add me to see how i can get good.

until then get out.
  • superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Your issue with defending just seems that you were too reliant on the CPU to defend for you in past Fifa's. You don't have that crutch to fall on anymore so you just need to practice manual defending. It isn't hard
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    takes some getting used to, aspecially since in '17 it as soooo easy..
    I find very hard as well, but just need to adjust!
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are pretty decent players at Div9.
  • bgp1845
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    this ain't fifa 17 where the game is going to hold your hand so you don't concede too many goals. you have to actually play defense.

manually track runners and use second man press on the ball carrier. set a deeper line in CT's instead of going defensive.

in pretty much all facets of the game what worked last year doesn't work this year.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    Everything you have mastered? How is division 1 ONLINE? I'm on my way as well. You concede less than one goal?

Fam, I lose some (not many) games to noobs because I inevitably concede 700 goals per game, yet everyone seems to claim defending is easy and just a matter of getting used to. ffs xD