Matuidi's Price

nsholmberg11
1110 posts Professional
Noticed he's gone from 40 to 47k overnight on Xbox- is it just the WL buyers thatve caused this? I didn't want purchase if his price will go down midweek. Any insight on Matuidi (also Bonucci, Florenzi) and price fluctuations would help.

Cheers

Comments

• Chubz
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    my "personal opinion", he will go up. He looks like a pretty solid card, and is cheap considering. I just bought one myself as he is becoming extinct on PC. Usually Monday morning is one of the cheapest times to buy players, so if he is going up now (after the OTW Weekend) I can not see him dropping anytime soon.
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    Thanks @Chubz .

Can anyone else chime in here?
  • HBG-unit
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    Chubz wrote: »
    my "personal opinion", he will go up. He looks like a pretty solid card, and is cheap considering. I just bought one myself as he is becoming extinct on PC. Usually Monday morning is one of the cheapest times to buy players, so if he is going up now (after the OTW Weekend) I can not see him dropping anytime soon.

I got him for 33k near the start of the game. He is an absolute monster, so strong, good range of passing & pops up with the odd goal.

Bonucci partnered with Chiellini is god like.
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    HBG-unit wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »

I got him for 33k near the start of the game. He is an absolute monster, so strong, good range of passing & pops up with the odd goal.

Bonucci partnered with Chiellini is god like.

Nice! I won't be able to afford the elite players any time soon but Matuidi Bonucci and eventually Florenzi and another CM and LM is my aim.

Thanks all
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    Just got Matuidi for 43,500 on Xbox. Thrilled with the purchase, only have 26k left for my other upgrades tho- guess I'll have to wait those out.
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    Think he can go to 100k.

Everyone has hundreds of thousands of coins due to WL, SBCs and SBs

The market will be **** this year
  • Calatron
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I picked up Matuidi for 30k and won’t let him go now, the guy is everywhere and actually has a good shot on him.
  • RayS
    25115 posts Player of the Year
    Ham