PLAYER: WRONG PHOTOGRAPH

EA_Andy
1846 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2017
Please post the details of any player who appears with a photograph of a different player in the game.

Name:
Current Photo:
Real Photo:
Source (if possible):

Notes: Please do not post examples of players who have old photographs. Unfortunately, licensing restrictions mean that some players will have older photographs than others.

The current photo does not necessarily have to be an image, it can be saying 'Player X has the image for Player Y'

Comments

• kcichris
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    Since there is no thread for wrong club items i will post it here: Foggia Calcios Badge is wrong. Neither Foggia Calcio nor U.S. Foggia ever used the badge that is currently in the game
  • Name: Mohammed Salah
    Current Photo: No hair
    Real photo: WITH HAIR

Please fix that, as ir dont match reality the way it is. Thank you for the support
  • Shehraj
    4769 posts National Call-Up
    Bulgarelli wrote: »
    Name: Mohammed Salah
    Current Photo: No hair
    Real photo: WITH HAIR

Please fix that, as ir dont match reality the way it is. Thank you for the support

• valdeOLENCOOL
    19871 posts World Class
    kcichris wrote: »
    Since there is no thread for wrong club items i will post it here: Foggia Calcios Badge is wrong. Neither Foggia Calcio nor U.S. Foggia ever used the badge that is currently in the game
    That is because they don't have the license for Serie B
  • Tinovino
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This is for EA-Andy, hi! I haven't played this game since fifa14. I really like how the game has changed immensely on xbox. I was wondering where do i post for a player having the incorrect skin & hair colour in fifa18?
  • JWBHWSC
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I would like to request that EA make a change for FIFA 19. Some of the player’s faces (such as Dries Mertens and Ousmane Dembele) look nothing like them and the women’s faces (such as Ashlyn Harris and Morgan Brian) are not updated. I just want to know if they will update any of the player faces in Fifa 19. Also, many of the women’s players’ ratings need to be updated (Carli Lloyd needs to be lowered and players like Pugh need to be raised substantially).
  • Glasgow Celtic players don't look like them and some pics need updated .
  • Dear EA, please fix Adriana Leon's face (Canada Women NT). It looks different and more generic. FIFA 18 version was much better and accurate (sorry for posting here, didn't find a thread for faces).
    PD: Thanks for the game, been a fan since 1999.

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/107010911591433433038/6617580110033865106
  • It is not about wrong player's photo, but I have to talk about Son's wrong player face in the game.
    I totally have no idea when Son has his hairband on the pitch.
    This wrong player face in the game has not been fixed since, as I know, FIFA15 or before.
    FIFA19 is fun to play, and it's well-made and balanced, but

PLEASE EA Sports, FIX THE SON'S OBSOLETE FACE IN THE GAME!!!
  • Turner12
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    considering we're going on about faces is there a reason mile jedinak still has no beard, he's had one irl for the last 4 years at least