Make spammed passes less accurate

CheekiBreeki00
87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
At the minute a 3 year old hitting the controller on the floor can pass the ball with 100% accuracy because it doesn't really matter where you pass it, it won't be intercepted.

And yes it's the same for me too, but I like to play carefully and into space instead of button mashing ping pong like 99% of the playerbase.

I'd like to see one player in real life play a through ball 100% accurately while spinning around and not even facing the intended target. It wouldn't happen.

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Let the kids have fun.
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    I already made a thread about this stupid ping pong passing. But only two people in the entire thread wanna play real football like you and I so if EA really wanna fix this 360 degrees blind passes an such. The 99% playerbase will stop playing.

So like @Recoba said:

Let the kids play.

We can only hope EA creates a simulation online mode like in Madden.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    On this forum people only care about the cards.

I made a topic about this and had zero replys.

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/308274/180-degree-no-scope-passes#latest
  • Boysie91
    14892 posts World Class
    I already made a thread about this stupid ping pong passing. But only two people in the entire thread wanna play real football like you and I so if EA really wanna fix this 360 degrees blind passes an such. The 99% playerbase will stop playing.

So like @Recoba said:

Let the kids play.

Simulation and Madden in the same sentence :D
  • CheekiBreeki00
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's just another year where counter attacking reigns supreme because you can just pass the ball with 100% power up the field, perfectly accurate, then score
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Andy

You see fans all over the forum are unhappy with all these extremely accurate blind passes.

Could you please tell the team to address this issue in the next update. Not overdone but maybe make only +85 passing stats able to do blind passes. So it would solve the ping pong passing just enough to play realistic football in FIFA 18.
  • Vignol91
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    Boysie91 wrote: »

So like @Recoba said:

Let the kids play.

Simulation and Madden in the same sentence :D

What he means is the new Madden has an arcade and simulation option. And despite perception of the franchise, you can tell the difference.