The Great Futsby | Tradingguide | 7th idea - How about trait cards? (p:729)

The_Great_Futsby
421 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2018
5d0cfecd45ad7ca339e2ac91bebb93f8.png

"There was a man, who had nothing. But he wants everything. To reach his aims he focused especially on perseverance, discipline, creativity, willingness to learn and passion. He knew that every time has its own conditions, advantages and disadvantages. He managed to believe in his dream and could realize it. Every day was used. The most of them very successful, if there were setbacks these were the motivation to do it even better. I am Futsby and you are invited to go with me along this path..."

Who am I?
I am Futsby. 23 years young, German, hungry for success with a certain inclination to drama. Last year I was more or less successful as "Wolf of FUT" and I want to attack even more this year in the german EA Fifa Forum. Now I am here, too.
Repeat the past and avoid mistakes!

a8523a6d4e3e4208459857292f130862.png

What awaits you here?

- personal, sometimes very concrete, trading and investment tips with low,
medium and higher risk
- dissemination of advice and feedback from other international FUT-
Traders and shorts comment from me
- motivation, jokes and answers to FUT developments
- "last minute deals" and much more ...
... and of course a lot of GIFs .
. :mrgreen:

I give you a promise:
Each of you here can reach a double-digit million amount in FUT. Without Fifa Points. Without FUT Champions. Without having to deal with FIFA 24 hours a day. You just have to read and act with the same energy and strategy as I do and many others here. I like to help you.

9e7715ec521f8429937f651f4970535b.png

What do I expect from you?

- bring in your own opinions, ideas, questions and suggestions for improvements
- be fair with each other
- forbearance, if a tip does not work

AND:
Sell in the hype or if you are happy with the profit, old sport!

Follow me on Twitter too, so you don't miss a tip and read it first. That would me make very happy and give me some motivation. There you can also write me personally at any time, if you have a special question and hope for a detailed answer. The push function is activated. :D
https://twitter.com/commander_jaen

Of course, I will continue to work hard here and you can register here so as not to miss a "party".

Excuse me for bad english. I use the Google translator to get in touch with you as fast as possible. :#

My plan for the next days + The trafing methode with Bronzepacks

1.) The investment plan for the coming days

My situation today:
My transfer list:
ce7362196ea80b9cd6e4692e4bd36896.png
66ba6294e884be711b2e5102a2404554.png
3c1f85abbf9b05f7e0af89888dbca658.png
a7b97e491dafeb519a3ffb5a58ca9809.png
45866814da5b27815a12f054595178a6.png
7d4df8ea56c342395e1b57e2def6e7ab.png
540411b29df6e53465e9f3d57375bf62.png
c4a72ed7d7073f36ca234d1388cf46a9.png
I have some more 83 + 84 rated player there

My watching list:
2e3dcc9d2da2a6617b2c7f1f0e4d51e3.png
844c4236e8765bcaee4388fba5551632.png
d3c26b1b99ccd80f408c3ae61c4a8030.png
391acee288ef593c7c007caae9e772b9.png
2472389700bf4191fa97915b1424c209.png

My club:
b1cd26cf8db60bc618ad689cdd9c351e.png
6c9566dcd7b34091825cf4fc469edf7e.png
2e42bb92cc2a007351a4a2ef77f7c113.png
I have some more 83 + 82 rated player there

Variant I:
Tonight, a new SBC will be released, where there are tradeable* scream players as a reward and where scream players are required!
Market behavior: Expensive screamcards will fall, cheap Screamcards will rise.
I: Will invest in the more expensive Sreamcards, of course only if these have decreased noticeably. I think that there will be a new price rise at the weekend, as Screamspieler could be interesting for SBCs (3 position change SBC players) or could be used at Icon-SBCs.
*With an untradeable scream player as a reward, the whole does not behave so drastically, costly scream players will not break so much and I will invest less in these.

Variant II:
Tonight, a new SBC will be released, where there are tradable scream players as a reward and IFs are required!
Market Behavior: All Scream players fall, IFs rise.
I: Sell gradually, gradually, my IFs (by no means all at once) and only after a few hours. Not before, as the people will list all their IFs. For NIFs, of course, as far as they are required. From the profit I will then invest Thursday night in Screamspieler in the hope for the weekend event from variant I.

Variant III:
Tonight, only a small new Halloween SBC will appear (like e.g. the Werwolf SBC from the last days)
Market behavior: IFs and Scream players will remain relatively constant, a little fall.
I: Would take advantage of the situation and buy more IFs and invest in Thursday night in Screamspieler for the weekend.

Variant IV:
Nothing comes.
Market behavior: Just as variant III (perhaps still a small little stronger price drope)
Me: Just as in the case of variant III (investing more at a higher price drope)

Short interim question of #FutsbyArmy:
Do you think it's likely that the squared values ​​at the Icon SBCs will be counting on the weekend?

Answer: Yes, at the last year in the Weekend league the Scream pushs have led to a stronger team assessment (see below). So I am relatively safe, but of course, EA this year can also be specifically at the SBC.

b0861f8ec9197f2f8c9db4eee697b94f.png

2.) Trading with Bronzepacks:

d8c3d699269a2f4f9118e009f631aaf9.png
45a42563a911f833fb97073f141a1555.png

1st rule:
Buy only 400 packs!

2. Rule:
No players are pushed, but stored in the club! (And sold to the matching SBC, for example currently bronze players from Switzerland or Greece)
Duplicates are checked for price and offered at a direct purchase price of more than 250 coins at the cheapest direct purchase price.
for example: Value 300 Coins * -> Set for: 200/250
Value 700 Coins -> Set for: 500/550
Value 1500 Coins -> Revised for 1200/1300
Value 4500 Coins -> Revised for 4100/4200

* Cheapest other instant purchase price.

3. Rule:
Not every player is listed, only a value equal to 350 (unless it is a duplicate), otherwise he ends up in the club!

4. Rule:
Certain consumption objects are packed into the club, used themselves or offered to the next Weekend League, others are directly repelled!
The following are repealed:
Teamfitness, all player healing cards (except head healing), individual fit, rare training objects + Paceboost.

All other consumption objects are repelled!
I usually meet club objects and staff objects, unless I know that they are worth something or I want to use them myself.

5. Rule:
You need at least a slot of 5-10 slots on the transfer list.

6. Rule:
there is not a day on which you have not drawn at least one bronze pack!

7th rule:
You can not make a loss with 400er Bronzepacks if you follow this! But you make a profit of more than a million coins in the course of the year! In FUT 15, e.g. I make about 3kk.

One more tip:
Have heard before that after the next patch can not be used so many push cards, because the qualification month begins. That's why you sell your push cards as much as possible, at the latest to the next Weekend League, if that's true!

Cheers!

How to trade with OTWs?

In the following I would like to introduce you to my approach with OTWs and how to deal with them as profitably as possible.

1.) When should I buy them?

Buy your favorite OTWs at a time when many of them turn on the market. On a "happy hour", after a bad match, for which they will certainly not get an IF, if they have been injured for an uncertain time or if they are still in the packs or when SBCs appear during the week and so more packs are opened and OTWs are pulled.
Always look on the price, watch them and hit if the price has fallen, stabilizes again, after a bad match e.g.!

2.) How do I decide which OTW I get as an investment?

I pay attention to three things. Potential, risk, and hype.
The potential includes game frequency of the player, the price range, the FUT competition, the starting conditions, such as stats, league, club and position.
The risk includes the vulnerability to injury, the price difference between NIF and OTW version (or the value of the NIFS) of the respective player, the risk of a larger FUT event in the near future.
The hype can have positive as well as negative effects.
Before I buy an OTW I usually go through all the points and weigh risk and potential together. With the hype, I look at this rather to sell and buy with less hype.

5.) How do I keep up-to-date on the achievements of my OTW players?

For this I use the app "Sofascore". There you can put in your "favorite players".
The app will be instantly inform you about possible goals, templates, injuries, cards, and game notes
informed by push-news.

5aede16784f686849d27af8eae9bc6f8.png

It is also important that you split your potential and risk with OTW players. I myself would not invest everything into a player, but rather as wide as possible. Is also best in connection with sell overpriced to lazy users.

New Trading tips by Futsby

Icons SBC's = Legends SBCs FUT 17 -> Invest now in these players!
Yesterday came the first icons - SBCs. I think that this happens weekly or in a different rhythm. It is certain that the next Icon SBC will come in few days and with very attractive icons maybe. I will therefore invest as follows.

For all:
Invest in cheap icons with high rating. For example: For R9 you will need 3-4 Icons and a specific rating!

For R9:
HR players from Real Madrid, PSV Eindhoven and AC Milan + Brazilian NIFs / IFs / OTWs ...

For Ronaldinho:
HR players from Barcelona, ​​AC Milan + Brazilian IFs / OTWs ...

For Pele:
HR players from the MLS + Brazilian IFs / OTWS ...

For Maradona
HR players from Boca Juniors, FC Barcelona, ​​SSC Naples + Argentinian IFs / OTWs ...

For Yashin
HR players from Dynamo Moscow, Russian League + Russian IFs ...

For Maldini
HR players from AC Milan, Italian League + Italian IFs ...

For Henry
HR players from Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona, ​​New York Red Bulls + French IFS / OTWS ...

For Van Basten
HR players of Ajax Amsterdam, AC Milan + Dutch IFS ...

For Gullit
HR players from Rotterdam, AC Milan, FC Chelsea + Dutch IFs

For Matthew
HR players from Bor. Mönchengladbach, Bayern Munich, Inter Mailand + Deutsche IFs ...

For Zanetti
HR players from Inter Milan, Argentine, Italian League + Argentinian IFs ...

For Nesta
HR players from Lazio Rome, AC Milan, Italian league, from the MLS + Italian IFs ...

For Puyol
HR players from FC Barcelona, ​​Spanish League + Spanish IFs ...

For Bergkamp
HR players from Ajax Amsterdam, Arsenal, Dutch, English League + Dutch IFs ...

For flatter
HR players from Brondby, Manchester United, Manchester City, Sporting Lisbon + Danish IFs ...

For Shearer
HR players from Southampton, Blackburn Rovers, New Castle United, second + third English league + English IFs ...

For Desailly
HR players from Nantes, Olympic Marseille, AC Milan, FC Chelsea, + French IFs ...

For Pires
HR players from Metz, Arsenal + French IFs ...

For Owen
HR players from Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Newcastle United + English IFs ...

For Shevchenko
HR players from Chelsea, AC Milan + Ukrainian IFS ...

For van der Sar
HR players from Ajax Amsterdam, FC Fulham, Manchester United + Dutch IFs ...

For Hagi
HR players of FC Barcelon, Real Madrid, Galatasaray Istanbul + Romanian IFs ...

For M. Laudrup
HR players from Brondby, Juventus, FC Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Ajax Amsterdam + Danish IFs ...

For Kluivert
HR players from Ajax Amsterdam, FC Barcelona, ​​Newcastle United, OSC Lille + Dutch IFS ...

For Vieira
HR players from FC Arsenal, Manchester City, AS Cannes, Inter Milan + French IFs ...

For Roberto Carlos
HR players from Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Fenerbahce Istanbul, Anki Makhachkala + Brazilian IFs ...

For Blanc
HR players from HSC Montpellier, AS Saint Etienne, FC Barcelona, ​​Marseille, Inter Milan, Manchester United, French League + French IFS ...

For Okocha
HR players from Frankfurt, Fenerbahce Istanbul, Paris, Bolton Wanderers, Hull City + nigerian IFs

For Inzaghi
HR players from Parma, Bergamo, Turin, AC Milan, Italian League + Italian IFs ...

For Petit
HR players from Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona, ​​FC Chelsea + French IFs ...

For Litmanians
HR players from Ajax Amsterdam, Fc Barcelona, ​​Liverpool, Malmo, Hansa Rostock

For Ferdinand
HR players from West Ham, Leeds United, Manchester United, Queens Park Rangers, English League + English IFs ..

For Crespo
HR players from AC Parma, Lazio Rome, FC Chelsea, Ac Milan + Argentine IFs ...

For deco
HR players from Porto, FC Barcelona, ​​FC Chelsea, Portuguese League + Portuguese IFs ...

For Hernandez
HR players from the Mexican League + Mexican IFs

For Rijkaard
HR players of Ajax Amserdam, AC Milan, Dutch League + Dutch IFS ...

For Larsson
HR players from Rotterdam, Celtic Glasgow, FC Barcelona + Swedish IFS ...

SUMMARY - So what is the total investment?
HR NIFs / special cards of Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Ajax Amsterdam, Arsenal, FC Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan, QPR, Leeds United, Newcastle, West Ham, Parma, Naples, from Dutch, (2nd / 3rd) English, Italian, Turkish and Spanish league.

Selling overpriced - Your own style is important!

Every good forum trader knows it, everyone makes it. The good old "overpriced-selling". Not a Hokus Pokus, but simply the use of lazy players, who buy the first player,of a buggy transfer market display, which sometimes does not show all players, of sniping traders, who wants "to shoot" IFs especially cheap, but sometimes not with full concentration and so hiting the wrong version etc.!
But every user here has a very personal strategy and approach how he runs this trading method. I now want to briefly introduce my personal style:

Important:
- use all 100 transfer opportunities
- do not waste any unnecessary time -> buy player at the cheapest immediate price
- for IFs: have a look on 7 contracts, 99 fitness (unplayed players!) and popular chemistrystyles (Pace!)

"How do I get the perfect "Overpriced-Selling-TL" without Fifa Points?"
- complete all SBCs (wih the worst case with +/- 0) goes out and put the interesting
Gold-rare players (value over 3k) / IF players overpriced on the transfer market. (The non-rare players
keep in the club to sell at new SBCs and sell them at a good price increase or use them in your own SBCs) -> use
this methode for players from loyalty packs, starter packs, Squad battle and FUT Champions packs
- after winning more interesting gold-Rare players (value over 3k) by shopping put them on the TL,
to have 100 players as fast as possible
- then replace the players with special cards (first the cheap IFs and cheap OTWs, then
only more expensive copies, e.g. TOTYs, Icons or TOTS)
- In my opinion it is the end of every worthwhile IF -> SiF; SiF -> TIF; IF -> TIF card on my TL,
because I get the most profit with these players ...

Just have a look on my best sales from last year:

I
V
#1:
3487e4e9bd24d2019f427439399a9e0b.png
+680k (IF-->SIF)

#2:
9309b55d17944b9c8091850236669105.png
+325k (IF-->SIF)

#3:
b62def176bd49aef2fc15c5b90c0fa8c.png
+240k (IF-->SIF)

How should i list my players?
- over the day, from getting up to sleeping, BUT ...

370b8813dcae4412ac5279dc7bc9f319.png

of each player have only one copy on the TL
- always offer for an hour
-> at the following prices:
- Players with 10k range: 7.7k / 7.9k or 8.7 / 8.9k
- Players with 30k range: 27.5k / 27.75k
- Players with 100k range: 97k / 97.5k ...
- IFs, which I offer for the SIF price: always about 5% cheaper than the
corresponding version

It is important that you find your own style that best suits you. Endurance, regular offerings and the utilization of the full transfer list are the general the OP-Trader should act, in order to get closer to the ultimate "Dreamteam". The sooner you start with ÜV, the better.

Post edited by The_Great_Futsby on

Comments

• Manutelli
    18548 posts World Class
    I do/did IF trading when I still played the game, was a pretty good source of income.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    edited October 2017
    My

...Too late^^
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I do/did IF trading when I still played the game, was a pretty good source of income.

Yes this works with OTWs also. Great methode. :+1:
  • The_Great_Futsby
    How to trade with OTWs?

In the following I would like to introduce you to my approach with OTWs and how to deal with them as profitably as possible.

1.) When should I buy them?

Buy your favorite OTWs at a time when many of them turn on the market. On a "happy hour", after a bad match, for which they will certainly not get an IF, if they have been injured for an uncertain time or if they are still in the packs or when SBCs appear during the week and so more packs are opened and OTWs are pulled.
    Always look on the price, watch them and hit if the price has fallen, stabilizes again, after a bad match e.g.!

2.) How do I decide which OTW I get as an investment?

I pay attention to three things. Potential, risk, and hype.
    The potential includes game frequency of the player, the price range, the FUT competition, the starting conditions, such as stats, league, club and position.
    The risk includes the vulnerability to injury, the price difference between NIF and OTW version (or the value of the NIFS) of the respective player, the risk of a larger FUT event in the near future.
    The hype can have positive as well as negative effects.
    Before I buy an OTW I usually go through all the points and weigh risk and potential together. With the hype, I look at this rather to sell and buy with less hype.

3.) Which OTWs have I already on the transfer list, in which I still want to invest and why?

- Tolisso: 1x
    because relatively low price NIF -> OTW, good stats, not often injured, plays relatively frequently
    at Bayern, good stats, good league, very good club.
    I'm more sure that he will be able to get through with Bayern and get at least one IF.

- Traore: 2x
    because stats with potential (4 * skill, good output and dribbling), very cheap (17k), often plays.
    Clear purchase recommendation!

- Kessie: 1x
    good league, very good WR (H / H as CM), relatively cheap (30k), is playing often.
    Buy recommendation!

4.) In which would I still invest, too?

- Salah will follow a similar path as Mane OTW last year. Always good for one-two goals. Clear
    Buy recommendation!
    With the other players I am still undecided. But keep up here.

5.) How do I keep up-to-date on the achievements of my OTW players?

For this I use the app "Sofascore". There you can put in your "favorite players".
    The app will be instantly inform you about possible goals, templates, injuries, cards, and game notes
    informed by push-news.

5aede16784f686849d27af8eae9bc6f8.png

It is also important that you split your potential and risk with OTW players. I myself would not invest everything into a player, but rather as wide as possible. Is also best in connection with sell overpriced to lazy users.

• The_Great_Futsby
    Selling overpriced - Your own style is important!

Every good forum trader knows it, everyone makes it. The good old "overpriced-selling". Not a Hokus Pokus, but simply the use of lazy players, who buy the first player,of a buggy transfer market display, which sometimes does not show all players, of sniping traders, who wants "to shoot" IFs especially cheap, but sometimes not with full concentration and so hiting the wrong version etc.!
    But every user here has a very personal strategy and approach how he runs this trading method. I now want to briefly introduce my personal style:

Important:
    - use all 100 transfer opportunities
    - do not waste any unnecessary time -> buy player at the cheapest immediate price
    - for IFs: have a look on 7 contracts, 99 fitness (unplayed players!) and popular chemistrystyles (Pace!)

"How do I get the perfect "Overpriced-Selling-TL" without Fifa Points?"
    - complete all SBCs (wih the worst case with +/- 0) goes out and put the interesting
    Gold-rare players (value over 3k) / IF players overpriced on the transfer market. (The non-rare players
    keep in the club to sell at new SBCs and sell them at a good price increase or use them in your own SBCs) -> use
    this methode for players from loyalty packs, starter packs, Squad battle and FUT Champions packs
    - after winning more interesting gold-Rare players (value over 3k) by shopping put them on the TL,
    to have 100 players as fast as possible
    - then replace the players with special cards (first the cheap IFs and cheap OTWs, then
    only more expensive copies, e.g. TOTYs, Icons or TOTS)
    - In my opinion it is the end of every worthwhile IF -> SiF; SiF -> TIF; IF -> TIF card on my TL,
    because I get the most profit with these players ...

Just have a look on my best sales from last year:

I
    V
    #1:
    3487e4e9bd24d2019f427439399a9e0b.png
    +680k (IF-->SIF)

#2:
    9309b55d17944b9c8091850236669105.png
    +325k (IF-->SIF)

#3:
    b62def176bd49aef2fc15c5b90c0fa8c.png
    +240k (IF-->SIF)

How should i list my players?
    - over the day, from getting up to sleeping, BUT ...

370b8813dcae4412ac5279dc7bc9f319.png

of each player have only one copy on the TL
    - always offer for an hour
    -> at the following prices:
    - Players with 10k range: 7.7k / 7.9k or 8.7 / 8.9k
    - Players with 30k range: 27.5k / 27.75k
    - Players with 100k range: 97k / 97.5k ...
    - IFs, which I offer for the SIF price: always about 5% cheaper than the
    corresponding version

It is important that you find your own style that best suits you. Endurance, regular offerings and the utilization of the full transfer list are the general the OP-Trader should act, in order to get closer to the ultimate "Dreamteam". The sooner you start with ÜV, the better.

• The_Great_Futsby
    edited October 2017
    Tip # 4 - Concrete investment in IFs and OTWs[/ b]

In what do I recommend you to invest specifically today?[/ i]

There are good news that make an investment in OTWs more worthwhile. This is because their upgrade is now no longer influenced only by the TOTW or IFs, also by other special cards, e.g. the TOTGS of the Champions League or MOTMS.

Therefore, I recommend the following purchases (pay attention to fresh copies):
    - small budget:

Sanchez OTW (45k)[/ b]
    He plays in the PL very often and therefore he could become at any time an IF, but
    a special card in the CL and or for national games also. Would then go up about 80k. (I get 1 and put
    them overpriced on the TL)
    [Img]https://i.gyazo.com/2db7106052ce44312287c5b895826069.png[/ img][/img]Aurier OTW (55k)[/ b]
    The same as for Sanchez also applies to Aurier, only that he probably as a sought-after AV with top
    values ​​in the PL even more strongly would attract and also times faster a template gives. Play on 6.10.
    by the way, against Mali the Ivory Coast. (Me: get one of him and put him overpriced on the TL)

Sigurdsson (45k)[/ b]
    Cheap PL-player, which is good for OP trading and in the national break with Iceland some easy
    opponents imo. (I'll add one of him as soon as I have the coins.)
    [Img]https://i.gyazo.com/1f50b662c138097d2a1342a9a83d9ea9.png[/ img][/img] Bakambu NIF (risky) [/ b]
    get him for for 5-6k and then wait. And as soon as he goes gg 10k sell, because of his SIF.
    Will keep me back, even since the Twitter trader has a great reach. Too risky for me.

Instead: Bakambu IF [/ b]
    My absolute recommendation for the OP trading. The first SIF this year. The best thing to buy him
    cheaply tomorrow evening. But let's hope that EA leaves us with their PRs enough space. :smiley:

Earn cheap HR IFs like Adan or Hilton for 10-13k. They can not fall and it will not take long until IFs are needed for certain SBCs. (I still have to buy them. Safe profit.)[/ b]

Kessie and Traore OTW [/ b] I still recommend.

- large budget:

Salah OTW and Lukaku OTW [/ b]
    Salah and Lukaku are two PL players who can score at any time. But especially in the national team. And with the coming opponents not so unlikely. If I had the coins I would invest. Especially Lukaku, I am sure that he will take one or two goals.
    [Img]https://i.gyazo.com/4c02403f544b047b9ef5c2978c0e4095.png [/ img][/img][Img]https://i.gyazo.com/4d85239c9adfac4a9bfa2ea39f9f7ffa.png [/ img][/img]IMPORTANT: General recommendation for offering OTW:[/ b]
    The starting price has to be a little lower than the immediate purchase price offer. So you get more potential buyers.
    E.g.: Aurier
    Buying price: 55k (PR: 10 to 150k) -> Star price: 95k; Retail price: 139k
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Awesome thread, bookmarked. Following you on Twitter as well (Björn Heinzinger, TylerDurden87).
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    This looks fantastic! Bookmarked - I need all the low budget trading advice I can get!

I know I can't sell him [Have an untradeable one], but what are your thoughts on OTW Douglas Costa?
  • Retro_G
    29104 posts Player of the Year
    Great thread mate, bookmarked.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Awesome thread, bookmarked. Following you on Twitter as well (Björn Heinzinger, TylerDurden87).

Thx :+1:
    I will follow back. :smiley:
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    This looks fantastic! Bookmarked - I need all the low budget trading advice I can get!

I know I can't sell him [Have an untradeable one], but what are your thoughts on OTW Douglas Costa?

Thx too. :smile:
    I am sure that he will score and assist like Bernardeschi. Juve has a lot of matches to play. He will become his time. :)
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Great thread mate, bookmarked.

:+1:
  • The_Great_Futsby
    And sry for some grammar mistakes. I make copy and paste from the german forum with google translator. Hope u understand all. :sweat_smile:
  • And sry for some grammar mistakes. I make copy and paste from the german forum with google translator. Hope u understand all. :sweat_smile:

Nice thread and good work
  • The_Great_Futsby
    And sry for some grammar mistakes. I make copy and paste from the german forum with google translator. Hope u understand all. :sweat_smile:

Nice thread and good work

Thx :blush:
  • Hey, nice thread! I've found OTW Douglas Costa but I don't know if I should keep him or just sell right now. I desperately need coins because webapp is still locked for me (this thing is really no sense, but whatever...), otherwise I'll list him when otw cards are no longer available in packs. Any suggestion would be really appreciated... Thanks man!
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Nestathe wrote: »
    Hey, nice thread! I've found OTW Douglas Costa but I don't know if I should keep him or just sell right now. I desperately need coins because webapp is still locked for me (this thing is really no sense, but whatever...), otherwise I'll list him when otw cards are no longer available in packs. Any suggestion would be really appreciated... Thanks man!

@Nestathe
    Sell him if you need coins. I think he is not getting an if so fast like other otws.
  • TimeoutLord
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thoughts on otw tolisso?
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Thoughts on otw tolisso?

Yes sure he gets one if. Have on my tl. :)
  • JRCG29
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What would you do with 450k? Discard ifs?
  • The_Great_Futsby
    JRCG29 wrote: »
    What would you do with 450k? Discard ifs?

Spliting. Discard IFs and buy some OTWs. U could sell them also op. :)
  • JRCG29
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got a otw hernandes for 14 k any good?
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Bakambu went well
  • Mattallicawolf
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any advice with OTW Bruma? Packed yest
  • The_Great_Futsby
    edited October 2017
    JRCG29 wrote: »
    Just got a otw hernandes for 14 k any good?

Yes. Absolutely. :+1: :star:

Barslund wrote: »
    Bakambu went well

^^
    Any advice with OTW Bruma? Packed yest

Keep him. I am RBL fan and he's a great talent and played well for our club. I am sure he will become an IF in some weeks. :)
  • The_Great_Futsby
    New Trading tip - The next League-SBC's leaked?!

60619ee02c4ef8b42e843e232aaab7e4.png

230fb86998d8e1cf1be721595833ebd7.png

249a828d6337c12469c3ed16eb28c5bd.png

764890cc252c0059a96f8b64f9c79518.png

5ab62ba1f942caf6df3d0d9409165bd3.png

b23be8c8fb6f088ad0b67008be852e86.png

882f466fc53d3731dcdd9e4fc91704ef.png

Briefly summarized: Daredevil (a very active German EA Fifa Forum Member) and me yesterdayevening talked very about the the SbCs, have thereby different guesses pursued and numerous Internet contributions and pictures in the net on this topic discussed. We finally came to the conclusion that this is likely to be the next league SBC. We rely on EA, which upload graphics and intente for incoming SBC beforehand and you can recognize this from the source code. However, we are not sure when this SBC appears exactly. Maybe this Friday already, maybe next week or later. This can not be said exactly. At these SBC, however, we are relatively safe.

What should I do now if I want to profit SAFE?

I have bought from the Portuguese and Russian League of ALL smaller clubs bronze and silver players, but only up to a direct purchase price of maximum 500 coins per player. So I'm on the safe side, if EA turns again. So you can bunk these players at the club's need and just wait. The 80k, which I have invested so far remain definitely preserved, comes the SBC I from a 2-3-fold increase. Straight players and rare HR bronze players will be in demand. Focus especially on these. But really pay attention to cheap prices, there are enough players on the market. Cheers!

Warning still to everyone:

At the WE, on the other hand, the assumption of an increase in prices is more likely to be a drop in prices, since many want to make a cash point precisely because of the assumption.
    In addition, the TOTY is probably not far away, because this is already honored in well 2 weeks. Be on your guard with expensive players. More secure rejections are IFs, cheap OTWs, PL-NIFs under 5k. Also the icons are in my opinion about the TOTY price stable. A panic will be safe, if the TOTY comes out.

Futsby greets his community

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

Briefly summarized: Daredevil (a very active German EA Fifa Forum Member) and me yesterdayevening talked very about the the SbCs, have thereby different guesses pursued and numerous Internet contributions and pictures in the net on this topic discussed. We finally came to the conclusion that this is likely to be the next league SBC. We rely on EA, which upload graphics and intente for incoming SBC beforehand and you can recognize this from the source code. However, we are not sure when this SBC appears exactly. Maybe this Friday already, maybe next week or later. This can not be said exactly. At these SBC, however, we are relatively safe.

I have bought from the Portuguese and Russian League of ALL smaller clubs bronze and silver players, but only up to a direct purchase price of maximum 500 coins per player. So I'm on the safe side, if EA turns again. So you can bunk these players at the club's need and just wait. The 80k, which I have invested so far remain definitely preserved, comes the SBC I from a 2-3-fold increase. Straight players and rare HR bronze players will be in demand. Focus especially on these. But really pay attention to cheap prices, there are enough players on the market. Cheers!

At the WE, on the other hand, the assumption of an increase in prices is more likely to be a drop in prices, since many want to make a cash point precisely because of the assumption.
    In addition, the TOTY is probably not far away, because this is already honored in well 2 weeks. Be on your guard with expensive players. More secure rejections are IFs, cheap OTWs, PL-NIFs under 5k. Also the icons are in my opinion about the TOTY price stable. A panic will be safe, if the TOTY comes out.

Wow. Brilliant work.
  • veltok
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bookmarked, congratulations for the work!
  • strings79
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great thread I have the normal Douglas Costa thinking of buying the OTW version good idea or not ?
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

Wow. Brilliant work.
    veltok wrote: »
    Bookmarked, congratulations for the work!

Thx to u two. Next tip is coming soon. I promise. :star:

strings79 wrote: »
    Great thread I have the normal Douglas Costa thinking of buying the OTW version good idea or not ?

Wait for the weekend. Maybe the price will drop to Saturday.