EA Lost FIFA 18 this year. Worst FIFA ever

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 2018
    Im pretty sure from what ive read that fifa 19 is going to be even worse. Wait until you cant score sitters due to the new shooting system.

I don't think you can get worse than Fifa 18, it's the worst game in the franchise. All of us will struggle with mastering the new shooting mechanics, but I'm willing to put the time in to master it, because nothing gets on my nerves more than completely dominating my opponent on stats, for his A.I. GK to save everything. Master timed shooting, dominating your opponents on stats and still losing should become a thing of the past.
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    sashimi wrote: »
    with the new opponent cursor i believe that fifa is the new turn based game. if someone keeps to pay attention on the opponent marker its impossible to lose the ball. the cursor above the opponent player only benefits the pro players. next year they should advertise the game just for them. the ones that give the investment back to ea are the average or amateur players. i was very good at defending but with the opponent cursor its impossible to defend. its worse than ping pong passing. the marker need to go
    for me the rest of the gameplay was good. However the number of balls that it the post are ridiculous. They shold fix this. the radar should go back to white an black markers, but they should at least give the black marker (for example) to the players that has the darker shirt. Not to mention the pack luck. At least the could give a good players to sell when you invest more money in the game

Well Fifa 19 has 2 cursors now, as well as having the ability to turn on AI interception and blocking..in Fifa 19 you literally don't need any skills to defend
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Im pretty sure from what ive read that fifa 19 is going to be even worse. Wait until you cant score sitters due to the new shooting system.

I don't think you can get worse than Fifa 18, it's the worst game in the franchise. All of us will struggle with mastering the new shooting mechanics, but I'm willing to put the time in to master it, because nothing gets on my nerves more than completely dominating my opponent on stats, for his A.I. GK to save everything. Master timed shooting, dominating your opponents on stats and still losing should become a thing of the past.

Nah you should play fut 19, when you are done , you will be so pleased with 18. I know this from first hand experience
    There's nothing to master in the new shooting. You can choose to use regular shots, as well as low driven. The double tap is good for one time volley.

However shooting isn't a problem . Get ready for the most high pressure team mate contain , ai defending release ever made
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 2018
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

Nah you should play fut 19, when you are done , you will be so pleased with 18. I know this from first hand experience
    There's nothing to master in the new shooting. You can choose to use regular shots, as well as low driven. The double tap is good for one time volley.

However shooting isn't a problem . Get ready for the most high pressure team mate contain , ai defending release ever made

Fifa 17 was more balanced on defense, that's one of my all time favorite Fifa games. The balance between attack, defense was near perfect. Fifa 18 was an unbalanced mess, ridiculous scorelines were the norm. Attack was too unbalanced, that created frustrating unrealistic gameplay.